• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
NEWS
Wednesday May 13 2015
Morata hurt by Bernabeu jeers
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata admits he was hurt at Real Madrid fans jeering him in the Bernabeu, but Juventus “can continue dreaming.”

The 1-1 draw in Madrid secured qualification for the Champions League Final after winning the first leg 2-1.

“I am very happy. First of all I thank the fans who were in the stadium and I say we’ll give our all to win this Final.

“It will be very difficult, but we can do it against Barcelona in Berlin,” Morata told Sport Mediaset.

“This club hasn’t been in a Champions League Final for 12 years, but we can continue growing and dreaming.”

Morata scored in both legs and refused to celebrate against his old club, but was still jeered as he left the field for a substitution.

“The situation was difficult for me. I didn’t celebrate, I just did my job, I am a Juve player and didn’t deserve that.

“I dedicate the goal to my family, my girlfriend and my fans who are always with me. Also to my agent, who was tough last summer.”
Classless Madrid fans. Morata will refuse to go back.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
:delpiero: I'm sorry for doubting and said that you were useless in the first half... I was touched when our fans applauded him when he came off and some Madrid fans jeering. :touched:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Marotta about the buyback:

“Unfortunately, we could not do the deal differently. Morata scored in both legs, so sank the club he came from. That’s the joy of football.

“We’ll enjoy him for the moment, but it’s up to the player and he said many times he wants to remain with us.

“With that on our side, we’ll try to overturn the buy-back option.”

He's staying! :tuttosport:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I LOVE THIS GUY. i can't believe myself, am so happy. after a hard time with the iquantas and amauris. it is time to be one of the absolute best teams in europe again. and players like moratta and pogba and vidal and tevez and our beautiful defense and my captain Buffon the superman. i believe this kid will stay here. he play like a juve player, not like this sissy boys.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marotta about the buyback:

“Unfortunately, we could not do the deal differently. Morata scored in both legs, so sank the club he came from. That’s the joy of football.

“We’ll enjoy him for the moment, but it’s up to the player and he said many times he wants to remain with us.

“With that on our side, we’ll try to overturn the buy-back option.”

He's staying! :tuttosport:
good new
i hope tevez renew his contract and we can keep our key forward plus get a new forward like cavani or dybala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)