Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (1 Viewer)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #121
    Actually I'd rather keep Padoin, we don't have to spend anything (other than extending his contract) to keep him, he can play CM, LB and RB, while Romulo can't play as a LB, and what's more, we can relay on Padoin, he's always there for us, and doesn't makes any trouble.

Looks like Pirlo will be leaving anyway, so well have an extra spot for some midfielder, the characteristic of the midfielder we'll get should vary depending on whether we get an AM or not, if we do then a DM like Allan or Khedira would do us well, if we don't get an AM then someone who adds creativity should be our priority, some Kovacic-like player.
    Romulo is a better player though. and Padoin is not that good as a LB anyway

i think there isnt someone who is good enough for us available so its easier to play Vidal at AM and sign a CM. we have other targets so an expensive AM might not fit into our budget

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

i think there isnt someone who is good enough for us available so its easier to play Vidal at AM and sign a CM. we have other targets so an expensive AM might not fit into our budget
    Get Sami for free we might have enough for a "top" AM. :klin:

Spend 12m on Allan you can probably kick that can down the road.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

So a midfield of Allan/Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba and Vidal as an attacking midfielder is what we should be expecting?

How is that so? Looks like Khedira wants a big signing fee and he's also on heavy wages. While according to the reports the loan of Allan would cost us just 2M, and he's on lower wages.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So a midfield of Allan/Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba and Vidal as an attacking midfielder is what we should be expecting?

How is that so? Looks like Khedira wants a big signing fee and he's also on heavy wages. While according to the reports the loan of Allan would cost us just 2M, and he's on lower wages.
    Well its hard to compare when we don't know what we could negotiate for with Sami. 9 times out of 10 we take up our options to buy and buy. So, again, looking long term I think Sami would be better IF he manages to to come at a respectable rate.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Either way I doubt we're signing a top class playmaker this Summer. I'd rather get Khedira and Allan if Pirlo and Romulo leave, then spend what we have left on Darmian and if Llorente goes, Berardi too. No Berardi isn't a direct replacement for Llorente but he's been shit so we really don't need a direct replacement.

Not to mention obviously Ogbonna OUT Rugani IN

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Either way I doubt we're signing a top class playmaker this Summer. I'd rather get Khedira and Allan if Pirlo and Romulo leave, then spend what we have left on Darmian and if Llorente goes, Berardi too. No Berardi isn't a direct replacement for Llorente but he's been shit so we really don't need a direct replacement.

How much is Llorente on for wages?

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
    Allan is beast. We should definitly buy him. Apart from great skill with the ball, he makes average 4,6 tackles per game, more than anyone in the league. For comparision, Vidal makes 3,1. BEAST!!!!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I think he touches 4mil or 4.5. I want him to stay, and take a wage cut, I really don't want to see him leave.
    So he has what, 2 years left on his contract? Selling him for 10m plus 8-9m saved in wages PLUS saving on a free Sami would give us money & wage structure to reinvest elsewhere in the squad. I guess it depends how deep our pockets are this summer.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #132
    I hope we don't get him.
    He is so overrated.
    that makes less sense than your presence here

we might have. but is there anyone available who would be on affordable wages and transfer fee? the only one i can think of is Firmino, but he seems unrealistic at the moment, given that he will play at the CA and might get interest from richer teams. im all for not getting Allan and/or Khedira if we have a chance to sign him, but i doubt.

i dont think we will go for a real AM at all since i cant think of anyone who might be available in our range. Vidal has done a terrific job at it, and if we sign Khedira we would have enough CMs to not worry about depth there. also, if Pirlo leaves we would simply get Allan on loan to rotate with Marchisio in front of defense. this gives us the opportunity to use our budget on other targets like Darmian, Cavani and others we will look after

i think so. but im talking about games like Atletico, Monaco, Real this season. we saw Vidal in the midfield trio a lot of times this season with Pereyra at AM or in a 4-3-3, 3-5-2. but in bigger games it is important to have someone who can press the opponent high with Tevez in their build up play and can track down to help out the DM while the side CMs help out the fullbacks. this is the main advantage Vidal has over Pereyra who is our 2nd choice there. having a fresh Pereyra with his running, off ball movements, crossing, ability to beat his man, coming on in the later minutes is also important for Allegri which is why he prefers him to come of the bench (in bigger games). in some Serie A, Coppa and other less important games we should still see some varieties like a 4-3-2-1 with Tevez, Dybala, Morata, 4-3-3 with Coman, Dybala/Berardi (of we sign him), Tevez, 3-5-2 etc.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Allan is the sort of player we probably don't desperately need but would be interested in signing because we know he could be really good, and doing it for someone else. For me he fits into the same category as Nainggolan and Kondogbia, in that respect. Maybe our relationship with Udinese just makes it more likely, with a loan-to-buy.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #134
    Either way I doubt we're signing a top class playmaker this Summer. I'd rather get Khedira and Allan if Pirlo and Romulo leave, then spend what we have left on Darmian and if Llorente goes, Berardi too. No Berardi isn't a direct replacement for Llorente but he's been $#@! so we really don't need a direct replacement.

i like this. with the exception of that i want Romulo to stay

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Allan is the sort of player we probably don't desperately need but would be interested in signing because we know he could be really good, and doing it for someone else. For me he fits into the same category as Nainggolan and Kondogbia, in that respect. Maybe our relationship with Udinese just makes it more likely, with a loan-to-buy.
    Even if Khedira comes? This has our annual Udinese purchase written all over it. But Khediras arrival may scupper the move a bit. Hope we can take first right of refusal or somewhat to ensure he doesn't switch clubs after which every club will want to fuck us over on price, if they decide to deal with us at all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I really don't know, but it seems too many. Khedira seems more the kind of move we might have made when we signed Pirlo, the position we were in then. Now we tend to look for younger players who grow into champions with our team. If Khedira is a direct replacement for Pirlo I could understand it, but regardless of that Allan would be filling a similar role to Vidal or Sturaro.

We can't buy all the players we want unless we start selling players, and no one really wants that. Still, it's a better problem to have than having to convince players to join.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Pirlo days seems numbered plus there is a good chance we might sell Pogba this summer (waay too many talk so no smoke without a fire here).

Adding both Khadira and Allan doesn't look like a far fetch idea really.

Apr 19, 2007
    Khedira on 4 mil for free is still better than Allan fr 12 mil and 2 mil salary financially for us. I see him going to a Milan or Arsenal team though. I think he wants to play in the starting 11 and he isnt guaranteed that here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)