Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It would be shitty to see him go to shitland but let's give Sturaro more playing time. Now let's look for a guy that can open defenses and make that crucial last pass.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It would be shitty to see him go to shitland but let's give Sturaro more playing time. Now let's look for a guy that can open defenses and make that crucial last pass.
i’d take hamsik (on the cheap?)...or pjanic...

we should pull a bayern and buy em just because we can.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i’d take hamsik (on the cheap?)...or pjanic...

we should pull a bayern and buy em just because we can.
:mute:

- - - Updated - - -

Last time Napoli bought a CM from Udinese we were linked to and we picked up a World Cup and CL winning midfielder instead, thinks worked out pretty well for us.
Chile won the WC and Arturo won the CL? :p

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We still have Khedira/Sturaro/Pereyra and to be honest I don't think that Allan is better than anyone above.
Khedira is of course a better and more experienced player at the moment, but we had some doubts about his health issues and seems they were justified. I like Pereyra, he'll probably be used more frequently this season, i see him playing more as an AM than CM though. Sturaro i don't rate at all, limited player imo, nothing more than a bench material. Really hope Asa will stay healthy cause he might be the solution to our CM problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)