Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was a more complicated deal than that. Napoli paid €10m-€11m + gave Miguel Britos (worth about €3m) to Udinese (who was then sent on loan to Watford) + gave Duvan Zapata on a two-year loan. So it was more like the €16m or so that Udinese wanted when negotiations opened.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We never knew that, he caught us by surprise. Right after the Copa he called Beppe and asked tro leave. 5 minutes later the deal was sealed with Bayern.
:D

It was a more complicated deal than that. Napoli paid €10m-€11m + gave Miguel Britos (worth about €3m) to Udinese (who was then sent on loan to Watford) + gave Duvan Zapata on a two-year loan. So it was more like the €16m or so that Udinese wanted when negotiations opened.
Yeah, now it looks more like Udinese.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we could have redirected zaza, obonna and de ceglie

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In other words, Udinese would have accepted a loan deal with obligation to buy 3 M€ + 15 M€

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In other words, Udinese would have accepted a loan deal with obligation to buy 3 M€ + 15 M€
Possibly, depends who were offered. Maybe Isla? These are complicated deals, anyway. I think Britos only moved on the condition he would go to the PL with Watford, Udinese are in quite a unique situation there.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
You don't think Allan is better than Sturaro? Come on man!
I'm not sure, mainly because I think that Sturaro is very talented young player, maybe not some sort of up and coming world star, but certainly good enough to be solid Juventus player and Italy international. I want to see more of him, because that sample we got last year wasn't sufficient to prove my opinion. I don't claim that at the moment Sturaro is superior to Allan, but he could be. There must have been a reason why we decided to bet on this guy and Allegri, Marotta and Paratici must have known what they are doing putting their trust in Sturaro and skipping Allan.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm not sure, mainly because I think that Sturaro is very talented young player, maybe not some sort of up and coming world star, but certainly good enough to be solid Juventus player and Italy international. I want to see more of him, because that sample we got last year wasn't sufficient to prove my opinion. I don't claim that at the moment Sturaro is superior to Allan, but he could be. There must have been a reason why we decided to bet on this guy and Allegri, Marotta and Paratici must have known what they are doing putting their trust in Sturaro and skipping Allan.
Sturaro is definitely a nice surprise but come on Allan is miles ahead of him! Great signing by Napoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)