Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (1 Viewer)

Mar 3, 2014
I could see one of the Milan's getting him if one of them were in Europe. His girlfriend preferred Florence over the UK for the purpose of her career. Frankly, Milan would be a perfect destination if that's the case. But, considering they're crap, I'm sure Turin will do :p

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Some news saying that we could buy Berardi and loan him out to Udinese in partly exchange for Allan (loan + obligation to buy)

And that Udinese rejected an Inter offer for Allan

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That's awesome. I think you meant an exchange of loans between Berardi and Allan. With Allan having an obligation to be bought in his clause.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
That's awesome. I think you meant an exchange of loans between Berardi and Allan. With Allan having an obligation to be bought in his clause.
Exactly.

It would be the perfect scenarium to be honest. But it could fuck our relationship with Sassuolo.

But if Berardi wants to develop, Udinese would definitely be a better place.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Exactly.

It would be the perfect scenarium to be honest. But it could $#@! our relationship with Sassuolo.

But if Berardi wants to develop, Udinese would definitely be a better place.
it can also definitely turn berardi into another avenger like gabiadinni and inmobile...if he isnt one already.

he needs to demonstrate to me he is not a fan of inter still

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I much prefer us to go for young players with potential like we have been doing for the last 4 or so years rather than getting older players who would be on big wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)