Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
With our ability to change formation I'm not worried about Asamoah, he can play WBL or MLC, DL doesn't seem that far a push, but he has said before that he isn't a fan of playing as a fullback.
Yeah. I mentioned that in another thread. It was after a Ghana match, I think the first or second time they had him play LB.

I honestly think he would be brilliant at it, if he dedicated himself to learning the position's ins and outs, and really wanted to excel there. He even has a brilliant teacher/mentor here for that role in Evra.

Either way though, I love that he's a member of this team. His versatility is amazing, and I'd rather see him on the pitch at LB than only playing once every 3 matches because our midfield is so stacked and he's not going to displace any of our starters any time soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pirlo after we win the CL of course.

Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
(Allan) - (Sturaro) - (Asamoah)

Pereyra / Dybala / Tevez
(Bruno Fernandes 2016)​

Can't wait to sign Gabriel Silva, Widmer, Lucas Evangelista and Guilherme in the next few seasons.

BrazilJuve :tuttosport:
Yeah Bruno Fernandes is definitely on Beppe's radar :D We should just absorb Udinese totally FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri seems fixed on Nainggolan.
Anyway buying Allan now would mean us being like the old Milan where Berlusconi bought Lentini from Torino for 60miliardi (30m euro today) just so he didn't go to another italian team...
If you get what i mean we're ultra packed with midfielders. Even if Pirlo leave we'd still have: Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Sturaro,Pereyra and Asamoah.
We'd buy another midfield in case both Pirlo and Pogba leave.
Lentini was never the same after the car-accident eh...

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #64
    I'm assuming we shall rotate Vidal and Pereyra at AM... and perhaps even see Tevez or Dybala there occasionally if we want a more attacking side for certain matches.

People need to stop assuming that Asamoah will be a midfielder for us... It's possible, but it's also very possible his primary position for the future will be LB. And he'll be a damn good one if that's the case.
    i wouldnt mind Vidal and Pereyra rotating. Pereyra coming of the bench in important CL games to add extra energy would also be excellent. it would also give more playing time for guys like Sturaro, Romulo or Allan if we sign him

about Asamoah, i also think there is a bigger possibility he will stay at LB. but in a scenario in which we win the CL, Pirlo leaves because of that, and we sign a fullback (or two) like Darmian, Vrsaljko, Digne or Kurzawa, we would have a situation in which Asamoah can start in midfield while we wouldnt have to worry about lack of depth at LB. with Pirlo gone and Vidal playing AM, we would have Marchisio and Pogba as sure starters at CM + we have Asamoah, Sturaro, Romulo and (in case Pirlo leaves) Allan. Asamoah would be ahead of the other 3 in this situation, and he could still cover LB in some emergency (injuries, suspensions) because we have enough CMs to take his place. i would like to see him this season again, would give us a better picture of what Allegri had in mind

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Pirlo after we win the CL of course.

Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
    (Allan) - (Sturaro) - (Asamoah)

Pereyra / Dybala / Tevez
    (Bruno Fernandes 2016)​

Can't wait to sign Gabriel Silva, Widmer, Lucas Evangelista and Guilherme in the next few seasons.

BrazilJuve :tuttosport:
    :touched: :beppe:

nah i think post pirlo it's going to be:

Midfield:

Vidal Marchisio Pogba
    Mauri/Pereyra Sturaro Asamoah/Padoin

Attack:

Dyabala Tevez
    Morata

Berardi Coman
    Zaza

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Strange that such a defensive CDM can be so fearless surging forward and dribbling players. I like this guy.. I want one.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it weird to say for some reason he reminds me of Emerson in his "style"?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Strange that such a defensive CDM can be so fearless surging forward and dribbling players. I like this guy.. I want one.

- - - Updated - - -

A little bit, but Emerson was really slow.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Allan is so good with the ball that he's managed to score 1 goal in 102 matches for Udinese! :tuttosport:

I jest though. He does have 10 assists to his name also. So he's obviously pretty competent with the ball going forward, considering the position he plays.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Allan is so good with the ball that he's managed to score 1 goal in 102 matches for Udinese! :tuttosport:

I jest though. He does have 10 assists to his name also. So he's obviously pretty competent with the ball going forward, considering the position he plays.
    My point is/was he likes to try and dribble out of congested traffic and he does it quite well. And he likes dribble at people. Very interested prospect.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    I've only got acquainted with this guy about 6 months ago and, having had a chance to see a handful of Udinese performances this season, he looks like a player with the potential to be a consistently top performer in Serie A with Juventus.

Although his key attributes are defensively based, he has what appears to be all the necessary qualities to be successful with us given his proven work ethic and his ability to adapt to more attacking roles.

The sort of market valuation - €8.5m - for this 24 year old, looks like the kind of thing that would appeal to the Juve transfer fixers, especially if we keep Pogba and have to extend our Summer mercato activity with that in mind.

The Cavani thing seems pie in the sky. What we now need to do is :-

Arrange and announce the signings of Dybala, Darmian, Berardi, Allan and option on Peyreyra.

The heavy lifting will all be about how we maximize income from the sale of players - up to 6 ( and their wages) who have been identified as being surplus to requirements in August 2015. This will be a critical part of the process in the next 6 weeks as clubs throughout Europe are already geared up for some frenetic dealing. This - and ensuring we see key individuals (Vidal, Padoin, Pogba and others ) are kept away from opportunists like Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United etc etc.............

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I've only got acquainted with this guy about 6 months ago and, having had a chance to see a handful of Udinese performances this season, he looks like a player with the potential to be a consistently top performer in Serie A with Juventus.

Although his key attributes are defensively based, he has what appears to be all the necessary qualities to be successful with us given his proven work ethic and his ability to adapt to more attacking roles.

The sort of market valuation - €8.5m - for this 24 year old, looks like the kind of thing that would appeal to the Juve transfer fixers, especially if we keep Pogba and have to extend our Summer mercato activity with that in mind.

The Cavani thing seems pie in the sky. What we now need to do is :-

Arrange and announce the signings of Dybala, Darmian, Berardi, Allan and option on Peyreyra.

The heavy lifting will all be about how we maximize income from the sale of players - up to 6 ( and their wages) who have been identified as being surplus to requirements in August 2015. This will be a critical part of the process in the next 6 weeks as clubs throughout Europe are already geared up for some frenetic dealing. This - and ensuring we see key individuals (Vidal, Padoin, Pogba and others ) are kept away from opportunists like Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United etc etc.............
    :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)