Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (5 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Please forget Witsel and go for Allan instead. Powerhouse in the middle of the field.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Nah he's more or less Dany (Fuck trying to spell her full name)

Both are sexy, both have white hair. Both started out with hardly any resources compared to the competition but both have quietly amassed a force to be reckoned with.

Did I mention both are sexy?

- - - Updated - - -

It's definitely improving over recent years where a lot of the talent was pretty damn old mainly the Milan squad with top class oldies like Ibra, Nesta, Dinho, Pirlo, Seedorf etc. Plus the Inter retirement brigade.
according to some here..marotta is Varys..lacking dem ballz

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

Allan Marques Loureiro

Allan Marques Loureiro (born 8 January 1991 in Rio de Janeiro) is a Brazilian footballer who currently plays as a defensive midfielder for Italian club Udinese. Normally a defensive midfielder, Allan is known as a dynamic midfielder with good ball winning skills. He also possesses good dribbling skills, pace and good long passing ability.

Allan goes to Vasco da Gama in August 2008, still as a youth player, always loaned from Deportivo Maldonado. A year after, was promoted to the professional squad by coach Dorival Júnior and has been holding several rounds in the club's 2009 season.

After helping the club to return to Brazilian Série A, become champion of Brazilian Série B in 2009, Allan was injured and thus can't play the Campeonato Carioca and Copa do Brasil in 2010. After recovering from the injury, Allan returned to the juniors to get fitness again. He returned to professionals in the last round of the Brasileirão before the break for the FIFA World Cup, and disputed Copa da Hora, friendly tournament during the FIFA World Cup that Vasco da Gama played took the championship with the participation of Allan, scoring a goal.

On 4 June 2012, Allan signed for Udinese for a fee of 3 million euros.

:beppe:
no youtube video? -rep

- - - Updated - - -

Allan-Marchisio-Pogba
Vidal​

:smoke:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We'll have the option to buy him outright once Pirlo's contract ends. That leaves us with Marchisio and Allan for the DM role which isn't too shabby at all.And 2m plus 12m isnt a bad deal if it works out. Fuk udinese make some money off us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hate to sound like @Cronios, but we don't really need him. Would rather us put 15M or whatever on another position, like Fullback. We are stacked as fuck in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway, this guy looks like our annual Udinese purchase so all good either way :beppe:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hate to sound like @Cronios, but we don't really need him. Would rather us put 15M or whatever on another position, like Fullback. We are stacked as fuck in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway, this guy looks like our annual Udinese purchase so all good either way :beppe:
He's definitely not a player we NEED however for an initial 2m loan it's an opportunity we almost have to take. Maybe we know we can't afford to outright buy a player after we're done getting Dybala and whoever else, so it's just a case of laying another 2m down which is pocket change, whereas somebody like Darmian would have to be bought full price outright.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Allegri seems fixed on Nainggolan.
Anyway buying Allan now would mean us being like the old Milan where Berlusconi bought Lentini from Torino for 60miliardi (30m euro today) just so he didn't go to another italian team...
If you get what i mean we're ultra packed with midfielders. Even if Pirlo leave we'd still have: Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Sturaro,Pereyra and Asamoah.
We'd buy another midfield in case both Pirlo and Pogba leave.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Really like the look of him whenever I see him, he looks like he could do with playing with better players, tbh. Much like I thought of Nainggolan when he was at Cagliari. He's one of the few who got the upper hand of our midfield, at least individually (Vidal, Pogba).

Still, with Sturaro coming in and Asamoah coming back it does leave a lot of questions in CM.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #55
    Allegri seems fixed on Nainggolan.
    Anyway buying Allan now would mean us being like the old Milan where Berlusconi bought Lentini from Torino for 60miliardi (30m euro today) just so he didn't go to another italian team...
    If you get what i mean we're ultra packed with midfielders. Even if Pirlo leave we'd still have: Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Sturaro,Pereyra and Asamoah.
    We'd buy another midfield in case both Pirlo and Pogba leave.
    Really like the look of him whenever I see him, he looks like he could do with playing with better players, tbh. Much like I thought of Nainggolan when he was at Cagliari. He's one of the few who got the upper hand of our midfield, at least individually (Vidal, Pogba).

Still, with Sturaro coming in and Asamoah coming back it does leave a lot of questions in CM.
    we do use 4 mids at the same time and it doesent look like we are buying an AM right now.

looks like Allegri will stick with Vidal at AM to me

- - - Updated - - -

no youtube video? -rep

- - - Updated - - -

Allan-Marchisio-Pogba
    Vidal​

:smoke:
    damn, i knew i forgot something. have to make a new thread now

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011

He gets the best of Pogba a few times :D
    Damn, what a beast midfielder!

That's what i thought. We're pretty stacked when it comes to midfield, maybe someone will make place for him? Pirlo? Pogba :scared: Vidal :scared:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That's what i thought. We're pretty stacked when it comes to midfield, maybe someone will make place for him? Pirlo? Pogba :scared: Vidal :scared:
    Pirlo after we win the CL of course.

Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
    (Allan) - (Sturaro) - (Asamoah)

Pereyra / Dybala / Tevez
    (Bruno Fernandes 2016)​

Can't wait to sign Gabriel Silva, Widmer, Lucas Evangelista and Guilherme in the next few seasons.

BrazilJuve :tuttosport:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    we do use 4 mids at the same time and it doesent look like we are buying an AM right now.

looks like Allegri will stick with Vidal at AM to me

- - - Updated - - -

damn, i knew i forgot something. have to make a new thread now
    I'm assuming we shall rotate Vidal and Pereyra at AM... and perhaps even see Tevez or Dybala there occasionally if we want a more attacking side for certain matches.

People need to stop assuming that Asamoah will be a midfielder for us... It's possible, but it's also very possible his primary position for the future will be LB. And he'll be a damn good one if that's the case.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    People need to stop assuming that Asamoah will be a midfielder for us... It's possible, but it's also very possible his primary position for the future will be LB. And he'll be a damn good one if that's the case.
    With our ability to change formation I'm not worried about Asamoah, he can play WBL or MLC, DL doesn't seem that far a push, but he has said before that he isn't a fan of playing as a fullback.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    We'll have the option to buy him outright once Pirlo's contract ends. That leaves us with Marchisio and Allan for the DM role which isn't too shabby at all.And 2m plus 12m isnt a bad deal if it works out. Fuk udinese make some money off us.
    Good deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)