Allan - DM/CM - Nipples Soccer (7 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Our annual udinese transfer, how come both us and udinese managed to do this each season? I mean how come each season they have a player we like and eventually bought? It can look fishy and I am affraid with it considering it's fucking italy :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine in one transfer window: Rugani, Dybala, Allan, Cavani, Pogba stays, Tevez renews

3N534Hi.gif

- - - Updated - - -
@Osman

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I want him in our shirt

A defensively solid CDM who is capable with the ball at his feet. It's perfect.

Imagine playing some fancy spanish team full of assholes in the CL and we had a midfield diamond of Allan, Pogba, Marchisio and Vidal. RIP. Make it happen :beppe:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That midfield would be capable of the sort of pressing game that helped make the Bayern team we came up against so impossible to play against. Relentless AND capable with the ball.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That midfield would be capable of the sort of pressing game that helped make the Bayern team we came up against so impossible to play against. Relentless AND capable with the ball.
Adding Tevez, Cavani and Dybala whom all do defensive duties. :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
As they say on Game of Thrones

Summer is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Our annual udinese transfer, how come both us and udinese managed to do this each season? I mean how come each season they have a player we like and eventually bought? It can look fishy and I am affraid with it considering it's fucking italy :scared:
Probably because Udinese represent a rare opportunity for us. A club that has amazing scouting, doesn't hate Juve's guts in fact both clubs get along very well AND they're willing to sell their best players. Match made in heaven.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is Marotta a "white walker"?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because Udinese represent a rare opportunity for us. A club that has amazing scouting, doesn't hate Juve's guts in fact both clubs get along very well AND they're willing to sell their best players. Match made in heaven.
I love shopping in Italy: Rugani, Dybala, Allan, Anderson, Berardi....we really do have some talent here.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nah he's more or less Dany (Fuck trying to spell her full name)

Both are sexy, both have white hair. Both started out with hardly any resources compared to the competition but both have quietly amassed a force to be reckoned with.

Did I mention both are sexy?

- - - Updated - - -

Is Marotta a "white walker"?

- - - Updated - - -

I love shopping in Italy: Rugani, Dybala, Allan, Anderson, Berardi....we really do have some talent here.
It's definitely improving over recent years where a lot of the talent was pretty damn old mainly the Milan squad with top class oldies like Ibra, Nesta, Dinho, Pirlo, Seedorf etc. Plus the Inter retirement brigade.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's definitely improving over recent years where a lot of the talent was pretty damn old mainly the Milan squad with top class oldies like Ibra, Nesta, Dinho, Pirlo, Seedorf etc. Plus the Inter retirement brigade.
Cavani, Pastore, Lavezzi, Sanchez...we have had some serious talent in the league. Looks like we are finally in a position to pick the low hanging fruit before someone else does. :tuttosport:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
From the OP:

Considering this, how is a loan+option/obligation to buy even possible?
He will renew the contract when we come into deal. I've seen similar deals done in Serie A.

Back to the player, I prefer to see Witsel at 20 million than this guy. Let's bring some foreign talents than a local chump.
Allan not even a Brazilian or Portugal international.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)