ALLAAAAHHHHHHHH AKHBARRRRRR (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yes, but I mean escalating it with that post aobut suddenly insulting Islam and the prophet, its way out of nowhere and uncalled for. You argue with this big baby Andy, ok, you and Fred bicker, ok, but no need to say that out of the blue. Thats all.

The rest, between you and Fred, is between you two, but lets not make things about the same tired islam this or that, as that over the top post was making it. Take responsibility on that atleast, there was nothing wrong with the rest you said, but lets not go down that path.
thank u for clearing this point out :tup: i dont care what u believe in seven u dont insult religion ok.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #165
    The irony of replying to being called a big baby....by acting like a big fucking baby :lol:
    Not really buddy. We won, I gloated to the fake Italian fans, so that's what you call sweet victory.

You're not a real fan. In fact, you're quite simply someone who doesn't even know who he is.

I used to respect you but that's all gone out the window as far as I'm concerned. Go back to your faggot friends like that other freak from Belgium on Xtratime. What is his name, Steph? He's a clown.

Belgians are weirdos.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    thank u for clearing this point out :tup: i dont care what u believe in seven u dont insult religion ok.
    It's not even insulting. I said what I thought. Big difference, Bisco. And I didn't make it about religion. Andy and Fred did.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Not really buddy. We won, I gloated to the fake Italian fans, so that's what you call sweet victory.

You're not a real fan. In fact, you're quite simply someone who doesn't even know who he is.

I used to respect you but that's all gone out the window as far as I'm concerned. Go back to your faggot friends like that other freak from Belgium on Xtratime. What is his name, Steph? He's a clown.

Belgians are weirdos.
    Have you been to Turin or not? A real fan like you must have seen his club play at least once, right?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #171
    Have you been to Turin or not? A real fan like you must have seen his club play at least once, right?
    I have not, but club football is different from international.

As I said, I can play for Juventus, not Italy, so I can support them. That's the beauty of law.

Apr 12, 2004
    You have no right to enjoy this, you are German.
    BUT ANDRIES GOBERTTI IS ITALIEN!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great stuff tonight. The perfect finale for a fantastic weekend I had.

AZZURRI FAN BOYS!!! YOU LOSE !!!!!
    :lol2:
    What bitter fan boy? I don't care about the confederations cup. I even said so right before the tournament FFS!

What annoys me is the Italian mentality.
    Is this the boy who wants to be Italian and 2 days ago "loved everything about Italy, loved Italians, and loved the ITALIAN MENTALITY?"

Jog on, clown.
    It's not even about that. Why would you insult the other teams? And this Rossi = traitor thing has gone too far. It's wrong usage of the word traitor and IMHO it merits a ban. It would have cost him a few warnings if it weren't for Burke anyway.
    :lol:

You have got to be the dumbest mother fucker alive.
    You support Juventus.

You have never been to Italy.

You have never seen them play live in the stadium.

You have no connection to Juventus whatsoever.

I'm calling you out mate, YOU are a faux fan.

Seriously, fuck you, Andy. Fuck you. The only reason you support Juventus is because they were winning when you were growing up. Fucking gloryhunter you are son.

clown
    Andy has no class whatsoever. And what's worse: he calls people traitors, but he's an American who has never been to Turin who support Juventus.

FAUX FAN YOU ARE, ANDY!
    Rossi is a traitor, Andries "Aunt Jemima" Gobert is a traitor to the great nation of Belgium.
    Ma dai, parliamone in Italiano. Sicuramente ti piace parlare italiano da juventino. Non mi posso imaginare che non puoi nemmeno capire i giocatori. Sarebbe assurdo, no?
    letsbrushyourteeth are you really a muslim ? Or are you trying to bait seven ?
    He's not Muslim, that I will tell you.
    Brilliant stuff Andy. And i'm loving the thread title, that's gotta get Seven's blood boiling more than anything else :lol:
    Hell YEAH!
    Not really. I say Allah Akbar a lot. I think Islam is stupid and I think Muhammad sucked cocks for a living and I also think he really liked bukkakes, but Allah Akbar is damn catchy.
    Blah, I'm not even saying anything.
    well im italian , but i converted to islam when I went to egypt. This is another reason why I had a soft spot for the egyptian team

@ seven

ALLLAHH AKHBUR !!

seven to get banned hopefully again
    He's heading that way.

Are you serious about the first part?
    Mabrooooooooooook Ya Andy.

I would have loved to see Egypt through but I really don't mind USA. Good luck against Spain. Not too sure you will be able to do much against them but still if the last few games are anything to go by then we all got to see that the names count for shit and it all depends on who is having the better day.

And ALLAHO AKBAR

what you think
    please discuss
    DA! :tup:
    Up your sorry arse Seven. You and your petty excuses. Sore Fucking loser.
    YES YES, UP HIS ASS!

fuck you

provoke, your the nazi here

I love it!
    Nobody should take Seven the bigot seriously. I mean did you see his sorry arse thread looking for attention?

Well i'm giving you attention right now Seven, you fucking loser.
    :tup:
    Why exactly should Seven get banned? Give me a stronger reason than "calling someone a cunt".
    Okay, he's an asshole too...
    Anyways, this was a great day. Forza Luis Fabiano, I bet them faux fans wish Italy had someone like that.

Our boys stood up and made things happen. That's what I love about MY team.

No no, not yours, mine. My team.

Congrats on heading out, cocksuckers.
    THEY HAVE AMAURI!
    No, it's not. It's the same bloody thing.

You don't have a connection to Juventus. You don't even speak Italian. You wouldn't even understand the players!
    And you do? You aren't Italian, and you aren't from Turin....

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Belgians are weirdos.
    Why stop at him? Whenever you post on XT. almost everyone who sees your posts call you stupid and moronic, your list should be way longer then Steph.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Burke you are one sorry ass cunt motherfucker.
    I get warned for this? Again double standards? Jesus Christ. Are there any decent mods left?

You want my family dead. I don't think you're classy. You know what's classy? Have something like that thrown at you and don't care. Saying you understand the guy. I don't see YOU do that, Fred.
    Fred? A response maybe?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Azzurri non-Italian fans are cocksuckers.
    Do you believe that everyone who is playing for a national team has to love the team he's playing for? I'm sure you do.

You always make fun of Italians or the ones who think that only ITALIAN players, with Italian blood should be allowed to play for the Azzurri, right? You believe that Amauri, for example, should be allowed to play for the Azzurri. Amauri doesn't have Italian blood so based on your opinion, since he's not Italian, he's a cocksucker if he likes Azzurri NT. So why the hell should he be allowed to be called up for the Azzurri if he doesn't/can't even like the Azzurri?

why dont u see the post where seven toke his usual shot on islam?? its on page 5 if that does'nt deserve a ban tell me what does ok.
    He can have his opinions about Islam. Why don't moderators ban all the ones who believe that Holocaust has never happened?

To be really honest, I think Seven has been banned undeservedly many times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)