ALLAAAAHHHHHHHH AKHBARRRRRR (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fred and Seven, both of you lay it off, lets try to not make it so personal as it usually is between you two. and Seven, it was insanely unnecessary and uncalled for you suddenly make it about religion and be that insulting, for once and this time, stop.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
I didn't go personal FFS. Fred insulted me. Andy insulted me. And I said I thought Muhammad was gay. I didn't say he was. I can think whatever the fuck I want to think.
yea and i said you were a cunt ? so whats your problem ? Im allowed to think what i want to

mondo1

May 14, 2006
FORZA AZZURRI!!!!!!

ps. i don't get all the hate for the azzurri?!
if u think italian football is dirty and co why do u even support an italian team? be happy that the usa won and will play in semi final but keep the respect to the azzurri....

Mar 10, 2009
Why exactly should Seven get banned? Give me a stronger reason than "calling someone a cunt".
him his constant swipe at muslims is ok ?

i dont care how much posts his post, if some continues to insult a certain group he needs to go.

moderator needs to grow balls, I know i'll end up getting banned because im a nobody here, but seven is getting away with things because he posts a lot.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is ridiculous. Andy and Fred make it about religion, I say I think Muhammad is gay and I'm supposed to be the villain? That's insane.

No, Andy's fascist and Fred's a moron.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    Anyways, this was a great day. Forza Luis Fabiano, I bet them faux fans wish Italy had someone like that.

Our boys stood up and made things happen. That's what I love about MY team.

No no, not yours, mine. My team.

Congrats on heading out, cocksuckers.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    him his constant swipe at muslims is ok ?

i dont care how much posts his post, if some continues to insult a certain group he needs to go.

moderator needs to grow balls, I know i'll end up getting banned because im a nobody here, but seven is getting away with things because he posts a lot.
    You brought tears to my eyes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Fred and Seven, both of you lay it off, lets try to not make it so personal as it usually is between you two. and Seven, it was insanely unnecessary and uncalled for you suddenly make it about religion and be that insulting, for once and this time, stop.
    I didn't make it about religion. The thread title is Allah Akbar FFS.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Anyways, this was a great day. Forza Luis Fabiano, I bet them faux fans wish Italy had someone like that.

Our boys stood up and made things happen. That's what I love about MY team.

No no, not yours, mine. My team.

Congrats on heading out, cocksuckers.
    What is your connection with Juventus again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)