ALLAAAAHHHHHHHH AKHBARRRRRR (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didn't make it about religion. The thread title is Allah Akbar FFS.
Yes, but I mean escalating it with that post aobut suddenly insulting Islam and the prophet, its way out of nowhere and uncalled for. You argue with this big baby Andy, ok, you and Fred bicker, ok, but no need to say that out of the blue. Thats all.

The rest, between you and Fred, is between you two, but lets not make things about the same tired islam this or that, as that over the top post was making it. Take responsibility on that atleast, there was nothing wrong with the rest you said, but lets not go down that path.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #146
    well im italian but ppl like seven makes ppl feel disgusted
    :tup:

No, it's not. It's the same bloody thing.

You don't have a connection to Juventus. You don't even speak Italian. You wouldn't even understand the players!
    Nope.

But hey, at least I support the right team today, in this tournament. Many people here can't say the same thing, because they're morons.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Yes, but I mean escalating it with that post aobut suddenly insulting Islam and the prophet, its way out of nowhere and uncalled for. You argue this big baby Andy, ok, you and Fred bicker, ok, but no need to say that out of the blue. Thats all.

The rest, between you and Fred, is between you two, but lets not make things about the same tired islam this or that, as that over the top post was making it.
    I didn't insult Islam. I said what I believed in.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #150
    Yes, but I mean escalating it with that post aobut suddenly insulting Islam and the prophet, its way out of nowhere and uncalled for. You argue this big baby Andy, ok, you and Fred bicker, ok, but no need to say that out of the blue. Thats all.

The rest, between you and Fred, is between you two, but lets not make things about the same tired islam this or that, as that over the top post was making it.
    I may be a big baby, but at least I support my own nation, which you can't do, because you're a sorry-assed fan. And I love it. You ain't no real supporter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I may be a big baby, but at least I support my own nation, which you can't do, because you're a sorry-assed fan. And I love it. You ain't no real supporter.
    So when have you been to Turin? You know so much about real fans. You must have been there at least once, right? Who am I kidding? You must have been there tons of times!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #155
    So when have you been to Turin? You know so much about real fans. You must have been there at least once, right? Who am I kidding? You must have been there tons of times!
    Country is different from club. That's the way it should be. I can play for Juventus, but not Italy. That's awesome.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Ma sei proprio italiano?
    I did the same thing once here. One guy, i don't remember who, was wondering how can we non-Italians support Juve and why don't we support our local teams.
    When i started talking to him in Italian he said that he understands but he can't write :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I did the same thing once here. One guy, i don't remember who, was wondering how can we non-Italians support Juve and why don't we support our local teams.
    When i started talking to him in Italian he said that he understands but he can't write :lol:
    I'm starting to get the feeling this guy isn't Italian either. But then why do they say they are? People are bound to find out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)