Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #201
    uh i support sweden, i dont give a shit about italy, but i hate when americans act they won the world cup by defeating mighty egypt :lol:
    No, I'm celebrating because we progressed, as I have a right to do. I'm also happy the fan boys lost.

I don't think you guys have it all upstairs, but hey, who the fuck cares.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Do you believe that everyone who is playing for a national team has to love the team he's playing for? I'm sure you do.

You always make fun of Italians or the ones who think that only ITALIAN players, with Italian blood should be allowed to play for the Azzurri, right? You believe that Amauri, for example, should be allowed to play for the Azzurri. Amauri doesn't have Italian blood so based on your opinion, since he's not Italian, he's a cocksucker if he likes Azzurri NT. So why the hell should he be allowed to be called up for the Azzurri if he doesn't/can't even like the Azzurri?

He can have his opinions about Islam. Why don't moderators ban all the ones who believe that Holocaust has never happened?

To be really honest, I think Seven has been banned undeservedly many times.

i agree with you yes he can have his opinions but cant he say it in a less offensive way like " i dislike allah and the prophet" instead of mohammed sucks what ever he said?!?!

yes i know he gets banned alot but he is'nt helping him self either. if u know u would get banned then may be u should realize u r doing sth wrong u r being offensive to a big group of people on the forums.

if u dont find it offensive hoori thats yr choice, i guess u have a different personality than me but i and many other feel offended. he can hate islam all he wants but with out being offensive with his insults. no one told him to believe in islam or allah or the prophet.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm sorry Andy, but this looks like anything but a celebrating thread. Congrats for the USA win and we can continue there(Conf Cup thread).

Thread closed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    ßüякε;2044628 said:
    I give infractions to people who use foul language and insult other members and then you show up doing the same.
    Now how can i give warnings to them if the mods are doing the same things they do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)