All about me and my friends behind the screen (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

It was never fancy, creative or special just ordinary mostly repetitive and silly but I managed to do it quite a lot. To be more precise 99999 times just until now. I never thought it added anyhing but on the contrary, at many times it was intentionally destructive, It is not a shame to admit it but I put an effort in putting in bad posts sometimes, I don't know why but I did it. It did not give me satisfaction anytime or pleasure, at times I even wanted to go and delete what I wrote thinking how bad that was but I didn't and they stacked up and got to this point. Some people thought it was funny other thought it was boring, others annoying but my reaction to all these was simple the same.

I made friends, I made enemies, I made brothers and sisters and I made it to ignore lists. I even made it to the mod team and I made the night of 100 moderators. I banned and unbanned, I left and returned. I resigned and regretted it. I missed being moderator and loathed being one. I abused my powers and I tried to be fair. I loved and hated, I was loved and I was hated. I leared a lot and tried to teach, I read and wrote I laughed and cried, I felt and was I was detached. I carved memories and I forgot moments. I posted drunk, I posted sober, I posted on drugs, I posted from tthe bed, I posted while taking a shit. I posted from many countries and different cities so it is really difficult not to admit that this forum has been a part of my life for the past 10 years or more. Only for one reason and it is loving Juve and nothing else.

So as I was adviced, I will not mention anyone so that I won't forget anyone. I dedicate this thread and my 100000th post this community, the greatest internet community ever. May you exist forever and may you bring me back to post my crap all the time because I love you (you know who I mean) and I hate you (you also know yourselves) and only because I love Juve just like any one of you.

:malt:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

It was never fancy, creative or special just ordinary mostly repetitive and silly but I managed to do it quite a lot. To be more precise 99999 times just until now. I never thought it added anyhing but on the contrary, at many times it was intentionally destructive, It is not a shame to admit it but I put an effort in putting in bad posts sometimes, I don't know why but I did it. It did not give me satisfaction anytime or pleasure, at times I even wanted to go and delete what I wrote thinking how bad that was but I didn't and they stacked up and got to this point. Some people thought it was funny other thought it was boring, others annoying but my reaction to all these was simple the same.

I made friends, I made enemies, I made brothers and sisters and I made it to ignore lists. I even made it to the mod team and I made the night of 100 moderators. I banned and unbanned, I left and returned. I resigned and regretted it. I missed being moderator and loathed being one. I abused my powers and I tried to be fair. I loved and hated, I was loved and I was hated. I leared a lot and tried to teach, I read and wrote I laughed and cried, I felt and was I was detached. I carved memories and I forgot moments. I posted drunk, I posted sober, I posted on drugs, I posted from tthe bed, I posted while taking a shit. I posted from many countries and different cities so it is really difficult not to admit that this forum has been a part of my life for the past 10 years or more. Only for one reason and it is loving Juve and nothing else.

So as I was adviced, I will not mention anyone so that I won't forget anyone. I dedicate this thread and my 100000th post this community, the greatest internet community ever. May you exist forever and may you bring me back to post my crap all the time because I love you (you know who I mean) and I hate you (you also know yourselves) and only because I love Juve just like any one of you.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Cheers, JCK. Seems like yesterday you were in that 50k range... man, time, she flies.

Keep those posts coming, brother!

Forza Juve!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

One of the best dedication threads. Congrats and here's to another 100K :champ:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)