Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (6 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I guess he's starting because he offers good work rate. Barca's wingers will have to work like tireless horses if they want to get a good result there, Villa doesn't offer that.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
29 years old Robben outrun 24 years old Sanchez. :sergio:
Are you kidding me? Most people reach their full potential being in the late 20's and early 30's and you are talking about him as if he is playing his last season. Look at Di Natale, he's 35 and he outruns almost everyone.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
same story every time! so the guy ain't suited for barca so he is bad.. i mean c'mon it's always been like this.. palermo sells Cavani and Napoli buys for 17m and everyone says he ain't worthy and overpriced boooooooooooooom he is one of the best now and we can't buy... and you have player like Gomez and we had the chance to sign him and every one goes oh he is just another Iaqunta oh he is bad and see he scores for fun now... this forum never likes anything.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He was bad and so was his whole team. Now they're basically out of CL we can actually snatch him up and even we could negotiate a decent price. They will look for changes and here's our chance. IMO we won't get anyone better than him. He's not suited to Barca's tiki - shitty football as he's more direct player. He'd be better for Bayern who play more simple and effective football.

My opinion stands we should get him despite his performance today. He'd do well in our 4-3-3. I can't see better options for us considering our wage cap and transfer fee we could actually pay.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Di Marzio said Conte was watching him tonight, we spoke with his agent but Barca will only discuss any move until after the second leg, he said he's our main target for the summer.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was kind of surprised to see him in there. I would definitely have preferred Villa in there if I were Barca. Maybe @Red can tell us why. :D
I guess he's starting because he offers good work rate. Barca's wingers will have to work like tireless horses if they want to get a good result there, Villa doesn't offer that.
Yeah, that'd be my guess.

Just a defensive move to try and close down Lahm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)