Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (2 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think it's a bit on the steep end considering his season, but If we can afford that should try. I don't think there's a fraction of a chance for him to walk from Barca for mere 20m, though.

Dec 31, 2008
It cracks me up with some of you here who claim Sanchez isn't right for us, he's average, we should look else where. Remember last summer some of you here put all your eggs in one basket with the whole RVP thing, then once it got whittled down to just no one better everyone then changed their fickle minds and started panicking with what ever was left. Pissed myself laughing when we got Bendtner I even thought well done Marotta. Pure genius. Cos we all knew it wouldn't work but was still silently confident we'll win the scudetto again.

We're not in a financial position to be purchasing these Suarez when there is a lot of powerhouse clubs in competition with us, cos we'll never win. So turning your noses up on a possible Sanchez coup staggers me. The guy has class, will bring a different dimension to our attack yet that isn't good enough. Barcelona paid good money for a quality player in Sanchez but how could it have worked if their philosophy is to play through their blue eyed boy!?
I'd be the same cos you're not gonna get the best out of nobody that way. I'd say what's their loss is our gain. And we should sign Sanchez without any hesitation. Cos were in no position to spend huge amounts and the guy was immense in our league. He'll be amazing with us I can just see.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps, no did not read gifs ya fackers! ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think it's a bit on the steep end considering his season, but If we can afford that should try. I don't think there's a fraction of a chance for him to walk from Barca for mere 20m, though.
Who would you get for the SS position? Jovetic would cost just as much, if not more. What other options do we have?

I think we can close the deal at 20 + 5-7 million for various bonuses.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It cracks me up with some of you here who claim Sanchez isn't right for us, he's average, we should look else where. Remember last summer some of you here put all your eggs in one basket with the whole RVP thing, then once it got whittled down to just no one better everyone then changed their fickle minds and started panicking with what ever was left. Pissed myself laughing when we got Bendtner I even thought well done Marotta. Pure genius. Cos we all knew it wouldn't work but was still silently confident we'll win the scudetto again.

We're not in a financial position to be purchasing these Suarez when there is a lot of powerhouse clubs in competition with us, cos we'll never win. So turning your noses up on a possible Sanchez coup staggers me. The guy has class, will bring a different dimension to our attack yet that isn't good enough. Barcelona paid good money for a quality player in Sanchez but how could it have worked if their philosophy is to play through their blue eyed boy!?
I'd be the same cos you're not gonna get the best out of nobody that way. I'd say what's their loss is our gain. And we should sign Sanchez without any hesitation. Cos were in no position to spend huge amounts and the guy was immense in our league. He'll be amazing with us I can just see.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps, no did not read gifs ya fackers! ;)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
The market dictates the price, and as I said, Barcelona aren't necessarily in need of money. Marotta is incredibly optimistic if he is hoping to get him on a loan + option to buy deal.
Barcelona have a history of accepting significant losses in order to move on players they didn't want (Zlatan Ibrahimović, Dmytro Chygrynskiy, Gerard López and Alexander Hleb).

And now with Neymar or some other guy... ;)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sanchez - Ibra

With Llorente, Vucinic and Gio on bench.

Also if needed, 4-3-3 is a possibility.

Vuci/Gio - Ibra/Llorente - Sanchez/Pepe

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:tup:

I'm excited to see Llorente in attack. He's not a member of the top class forwards (Ibra, Falcao, Cavani, RVP etc) but he's definitely in the next best category. Will be a major upgrade to our forward line and has the individual quality to influence games on his own rather than being spoon fed every goal from our midfield. Something that none of our other strikers can do at the moment. Vucinic can create a goal out of nothing, but rarely just bags one when it's not expected.

edit: We should definitely try to get Sanchez on our terms, but he hasn't shown a form worthy of his price tag for the last year and it would be absolute nonsense to purchase him straight out for that amount.
Cool. Do you mind listing a couple players in the next best category level you mentioned above? Just wondering.

Because he can do things only few footballers can. His level of dribbling and pace is pretty high, and that makes him interesting. He can do things with a ball i can only mention few others capable of..
So could Quaresma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)