Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (11 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Same applies for a lot of players.

Right now there is absolutely nothing to suggest it is possible.

There's quite a bit of news/ rumors doing the rounds. I'd say it substantiates our interest, and while I'd take it with a pinch of salt there are some pretty plausible angles for a deal to work out. You're sounding way too cynical about this. :D

May 22, 2007
There's quite a bit of news/ rumors doing the rounds. I'd say it substantiates our interest, and while I'd take it with a pinch of salt there are some pretty plausible angles for a deal to work out. You're sounding way too cynical about this. :D
Cynical? :D Raiola flirted a bit before saying he won't leave, Leonardo said he's staying 100%. Marotta said his contract is too large for Italian teams.

I think I'm being reasonable.

@Salvatore

Do you believe Sanchez is possible?
More than Zlatan. However, the player has only spoken about honouring his contract.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cynical? :D Raiola flirted a bit before saying he won't leave, Leonardo said he's staying 100%. Marotta said his contract is too large for Italian teams.

I think I'm being reasonable. .
What do you think any of them would say at this point though?! Big player, big salary. Too early to talk openly about a move but Raiola being the big mouth that he i has made it seem like a deal is doable if the club are open to it.

May 22, 2007
What do you think any of them would say at this point though?! Big player, big salary. Too early to talk openly about a move but Raiola being the big mouth that he i has made it seem like a deal is doable if the club are open to it.
Are you claiming to know something is happening behind these words?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope we can get him. I want either him or Shaqiri to join us. Di Maria is a dream that will never come true.

Getting him for 18 - 20m would be a very good deal for us imo.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Not an impossible deal if he takes a cut.
After reading that Van Persie actually was prepared to join Juve, if we could afford the transfer fee, I wonder if he agreed to wage cuts or if higher wages are not the problem at all. I would hate to see this kind of money to be wasted on Ibrahimovic and definitely prefer Sanchez though.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You're making it seem like you know something I don't :D I've just taken the words of three key people in any potential deal that suggest it's not a likely at all currently.
No, not really. I'm a bit of an optimist with these things. :D And whenever Raiola's involved I think he's always the joker in the pack. If we show an inclination to sign Ibra, I genuinely think it's possible. :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
After reading that Van Persie actually was prepared to join Juve, if we could afford the transfer fee, I wonder if he agreed to wage cuts or if higher wages are not the problem at all. I would hate to see this kind of money to be wasted on Ibrahimovic and definitely prefer Sanchez though.
Definitely a wage cut, but it could still be considered a substantial wage by club standards. He probably didn't agree to 4m a season, but could've been closer to 7m. The way Juve would structure the wage of a top forward or player if and when they're able to sign him is a base fee like 6-7m with a bonus clause that'd compensate alongside achieving certain targets. Kind of like, if the club get richer, you get richer. :D

While Ibra has half a decade on Sanchez, he is definitely in a league of his own compared to the latter Enzo. In fact I'd go as far as saying, Sanchez will probable never reach Ibra's level even when he peaks. Their games are very different. Sanchez is unique for his ability to run at defenders and cut in or play on a counter attacking team, but his entire game is based on his speed. He's going to eventually lose that with age, while Ibra doesn't rely on speed at all, but positioning and vision playing off a CF. Also he's built like a tank, so even as a target man he can do it all irrespective of his pace or lack thereof.

baggio my man, fuck camelface.
Broski, I understand people's sentiment when it comes to everything related to calciopoli, but you simply cannot take away how Juve is being plagued by the state of affairs in the serie a. It's always going to be a hindrance when trying to bring in a big name. But there aren't many bigger names than Ibra, and in my eyes, if he takes a pay cut to join us, then he is also sacrificing when he doesn't need to, to come back here. And make no mistake, it's not going to be a cakewalk for him to win over the fans and the club again. But the man has undisputed talent, and while I'm not a fan of him as a human being, I think he's a beast on the pitch and would help the team immensely. I'm selfish enough to accept a mercenary, if my team goes to the next level. Can you imagine how Ibra-Quag will tear teams apart?? :D it'll be immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)