Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why the hell selling Sandro in the first place? Thats not how you gonna win the CL by selling youre key players.

Like I said 117 times, keep them and add with quality. Thats why we won it in 2013 and been in so many SF´s since.
we're following the porto model and hoping for a miracle cl, while trying to sell to the fans the idea that we are a top club :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know why but for some reason this transfer is too much. This policy is crap.
Its way past too much, its kind of sale were you just give up mentally on this team. Even if we buy a beyond world class player in another position for the money, its just pure defeatism anyways. Because again, it required us to devalue ourselves by selling a great player to faciliate the aquisition, we cant just add quality improvement to our team it seems without comprising ourselves.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why the hell selling Sandro in the first place? Thats not how you gonna win the CL by selling youre key players.

Like I said 117 times, keep them and add with quality. Thats why we won it in 2013 and been in so many SF´s since.
I'd imagine €70M is too good to turn down for a left back. Just business I suppose.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'd imagine €70M is too good to turn down for a left back. Just business I suppose.
It is a good deal but we can't improve on Sandro that's the problem.

No matter who we sign we will have a weaker left back.

He can defend and attack very well that is not easy to find a player who can do both flawlessly

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It is a good deal but we can't improve on Sandro that's the problem.

No matter who we sign we will have a weaker left back.

He can defend and attack very well that is not easy to find a player who can do both flawlessly
No doubt about that. He's one of the best players in our team. A real difference maker.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
I mean, just look at the last ~20 or so pages here, literally everyone wants AS to stay, even fans of other teams. It's mind-boggling to think they are even entertaining the idea of selling him. I'd want Marotta gone if he's sold, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we use the Sandro money and end up with Veratti then all is forgiven.
naaah even verrati + sanchez isn't enough
This is it, as crazy as it, Fr3sh is on point, it doesnt matter we would signed big big improvements in players elsewhere. The depressing continuation of needing to sell our best would been solidfied, and will continue on, thats worse for me. Just when we are about to get where we need to, we keep weakening our strongest parts of the team "because its out of our hands".

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
can you believe we'll sell our 2 STARTING fullbacks and keep our backups. What kind of mercato strategy is this? :rofl:

:sergio:
Of our GOD himself a.k.a Marotta....,for whom if someone dares to criticize gets a heavy critics like he never makes mistakes.....,with his "loans with option to buy strategies " and when some club asks for 40 mil he offered 8!!!! .Let's rename this club JuvePorto S.p.A. ....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
nah, we're below PSG, Atletico, EPL (all of them), Barca, Real, Dortmund, Bayern

next year i can see them all being able to blow us up
But for this you are dead wrong and need to stfu :p Only Barca, Real and Bayern above us, some are just richer, like the EPL teams. But as we seen, that doesnt mean much on the footballing field. Its those who are richer and better that worries me, and we need to get closer to.

And you cant by selling your key players.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Sell Bonucci if you have to, for God's sake. We have pretty good cover for that position. But our top Left Back?!!! For how many years were we looking for a top tier Left Back again? And then letting him go this easy?!! What kind of a retarded decision making is this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)