Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Capello man :scared: Fuck that piece of shit. We had a great squad and played nauseating football, being eliminated by perennial losers Arsenal and Liverpool in the process. I'm not even sure if Ronaldo could've saved us, had he come here.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe, hands tied
Gotta sell Sandro, he cried
Wanted to leave, but I tried
Can't compete, contract extension denied
Juve fans, you need to understand
Sometimes, it's out of my hands
Players, can't meet their demands
Requests, want to leave then it stands
No, but another coach would. Not sure how long Capello would last if he kept failing with such a prime team

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, but another coach would. Not sure how long Capello would last if he kept failing with such a prime team
That team was on a clear downfall when we went to serie B.
2005 was the prime. In the second half of 2006 the weaknesses were getting more and more visible.

And it was normal, just by looking at the average age. Our central defenders, Thuram and Cannavaro, would have been 35 and 34 in 2007. The fullbacks, Zebina and Zambrotta, also had their best years behind them. Nedved would have been 35 and Camoranesi was also in his 30s. The two central midfielders were 30+ and slow as fuck (Emerson and Vieira). Buffon, in his own words, was leaving Juve if not for serie B. Chiellini was played occasionally, as a LB. Apparently, Zlatan was gonna be sold, no matter calciopoli.
That team had no present and no future. It lost its chance for glory with that bad performance and the disallowed goal against Liverpool in 2005.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Do you think Juve allowed Chelsea etc to speak with Sandro or his agents... I wonder how it depends on players' wishes unless Juve allow contact with the potential buyers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)