Alex Sandro (34 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one is, it's just that Dutch guy being a random hater. They have nothing to do with each other except at Porto Danilo was more important/hyped because he was a decisive attacking weapon for them.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No one is, it's just that Dutch guy being a random hater. They have nothing to do with each other except at Porto Danilo was more important/hyped because he was a decisive attacking weapon for them.
People said Danilo was way better than Alex Sandro. Ans why i am a random dutch hater? :D
Because he was even back at Santos. The fact he isn't adapting to Madrid's gameplan as good Alex Sandro has for us doesn't change that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People said Danilo was way better than Alex Sandro. Ans why i am a random dutch hater? :D
No one said way better, but simply better attacking weapon. He assisted or scored dozen, key weapon for their play, physical diamond, while Alex Sandro more balanced type who didn't assist or score much except for occasional long crosses.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I don't know much about Porto but did they have two successful LB's in Sandro and Danilo? How did they play both?
They raped Bayern 3-1 with Sandro-Danilo on the wings in the previous season. Unfortunately both of them were suspended for the second game and Bayern crushed them 6-1.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There are 5 more important players then Pogba currently that you arent even mentionning :p
More important, totally agree. This team can't work without the leadership of Bonucci, Marchisio, Bufon, Chiellini and Barzagli... but we don't have a real chance against big european clubs without those guys, we need all them to show up when it matters most, if they do.... anything could happen, maybe destroy the MSN

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe danilo is too oriented on the foensive and cannot defend as good as Sandro.

Juve rarely puts heavy oofensive minded players in positions that require defensive workload. Sandro is no exception.

Teams like real madrid who are very flair and fancy focused do this. Thats why they get crushed from time to time, when the teams gets desynched or exposed...because the lack of cohesion and musckle

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
it might be outdated, but i like my defenders to be good at defending.

nah , is not outdated...thats why we always crush real madrid :D

and thats why we were able to go toe to toe with barcelona in the final, even when having a team with less stellar players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)