Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
More important, totally agree. This team can't work without the leadership of Bonucci, Marchisio, Bufon, Chiellini and Barzagli... but we don't have a real chance against big european clubs without those guys, we need all them to show up when it matters most, if they do.... anything could happen, maybe destroy the MSN
Exactly the ones i meant

- - - Updated - - -

How is Sandro on defense in as a LB in a back 4?
Better then Danilo.

And according to whoscored, better overall aswel. Suck it madrid

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No one said way better, but simply better attacking weapon. He assisted or scored dozen, key weapon for their play, physical diamond, while Alex Sandro more balanced type who didn't assist or score much except for occasional long crosses.
i actually saw people say that here

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
F da haters. Always knew he'd be money well spent.
He's the perfect example of getting what you paid for.

Some complained we paid almost 30 million. Well, you want a top player, you either have great scouts that can find you cheap ones or you pay what is asked. Hadn't we paid the price that was asked he would probably be at Manchester City now.

We would be missing out on a great player.

- - - Updated - - -

So in this case I'm glad our board didn't go penny pinching on this one. Actually Dybala is another example.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's the perfect example of getting what you paid for.

Some complained we paid almost 30 million. Well, you want a top player, you either have great scouts that can find you cheap ones or you pay what is asked. Hadn't we paid the price that was asked he would probably be at Manchester City now.

We would be missing out on a great player.

- - - Updated - - -

So in this case I'm glad our board didn't go penny pinching on this one. Actually Dybala is another example.
I think we underpaid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)