Alex Sandro (205 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2011
Dybala and Alex Sandro were top class signings that big teams make. We paid the asking prices and closed the deals quickly.

Mandzukic was a very solid signing for a reasonable price.

Lemina, hard to judge so far.

Khedira was a chance taken on a bosman that could be $#@!ty given high wages.

Zaza we overpaid for, but was a solid signing for a 4th choice striker.

Hernanes was a disaster of a signing.

The mercato could have been great if we didn't sell Vidal and didn't buy Hernanes. Or if we sold Vidal and bought a top class CAM instead of Hernanes. Instead it was an incomplete kind of mercato, with two brilliant signings. Hopefully we build upon it next summer.
Learn to think positively mate, I think last mercato was great, we have new super star Dybala and Sandro. We lost Tevez but he is bound to leave next year anyway, and sell a drunk player for 39 mil. What can you ask for?

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Learn to think positively mate, I think last mercato was great, we have new super star Dybala and Sandro. We lost Tevez but he is bound to leave next year anyway, and sell a drunk player for 39 mil. What can you ask for?
:lol2:

But we didn't sell Marchisio, so it can't be that great, no? Marchisio is an injury prone, can not shoot, can not dribble and can not tackle. All he can do (for Juve benefit) is to imitate Storari role last couple years with us. That is become a team morale booster, a decent player when subbed in, a friendly player to fan. Otherwise I can see him play for Chievo next year along with Pepe.

Jan 5, 2011
:lol2:

But we didn't sell Marchisio, so it can't be that great, no? Marchisio is an injury prone, can not shoot, can not dribble and can not tackle. All he can do (for Juve benefit) is to imitate Storari role last couple years with us. That is become a team morale booster, a decent player when subbed in, a friendly player to fan. Otherwise I can see him play for Chievo next year along with Pepe.
Ok lets try to reasoning what was going on in Marotta mind. What can you get from selling Marchisio? 5 mil at max if sell to Chievo or Parma, 10 mil if any PL team interests in buying him (those PL team loves players that can run, and Marchisio sure can run, just can not play football). But what you can lose is immense. First is tremendous wrath from ultra fan, second we damage our Italian representative image and last we lost a Juventini. So why not sell a bad behavior player with higher price tag and higher salary like Vidal and keep Marchisio. Marotta and Allergi know damn well that unless you can get a high quality players to play in that DM position like young Pirlo or Veratti, Marchisio or Lemina is just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 183)