Alex Sandro (72 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Me too. Now the brother will taste more success than the club has ever had.

Comanlé to have more cl titles than juve fc mark my words

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol: that's true. And yeah, I've had a shitty fucken year so I feel your pain :lol:
Same my years been horrible. Usually I'm a jolly person...this whole year had been getting progressively worse, and draining all will out of me.
Maybe it's cause I was unable to complete that final semester all year. I don't know, but everything feels like a burden and the only time I really do enjoy myself is when I'm alone with just 2 brews and a spliff. I've even been avoiding some of my boys, using night shift as an excuse.

Either the ways, ti a better year in 37 days :beer:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same my years been horrible. Usually I'm a jolly person...this whole year had been getting progressively worse, and draining all will out of me.
Maybe it's cause I was unable to complete that final semester all year. I don't know, but everything feels like a burden and the only time I really do enjoy myself is when I'm alone with just 2 brews and a spliff. I've even been avoiding some of my boys, using night shift as an excuse.

Either the ways, ti a better year in 37 days :beer:
Finish that semester bro :tup: Just do it.

And yeah, 37 more days of this shitty year left. Looking forward to it.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
How has nobody posted in this guy's thread after another great match?!

Alex Sandro is such a huge add for us. Tons of quality, strong, love the grinta, seeing him and Evra in the match at the same time... and he's only just getting started. He's going to be a truly elite LB.

:vidal:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 61)