Alex Sandro (50 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That VHS tape era, was a period of time in wich i lived with just my father, after my parents divorced and my sister moved with my mother.
As board secretary he had weekly late meetings on monday and tuesday, and i was only 11 at the time when that started, so i couldnt stay home alone.

So i stayed at my aunt those two days, who had a convenience store, wich was open rather late. I had to stay there till around 23h, while she cleaned up the store and did the books/accounting whatever its called, and my uncle went to sleep rather early cause he had to be up very early to go to the fresh market (i think its called) on tuesday, or general store delivery on wednesday.

So i was pretty much alone, watching two games usually, my uncle had a huge library of recorded games from platini, (he's french).
Just me and my father getting by, untill he met someone new 3 years later. Lots of memories.

Since he passed away almost two years ago, i prefer not to talk about that period alot.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That VHS tape era, was a period of time in wich i lived with just my father, after my parents divorced and my sister moved with my mother.
As board secretary he had weekly late meetings on monday and tuesday, and i was only 11 at the time when that started, so i couldnt stay home alone.

So i stayed at my aunt those two days, who had a convenience store, wich was open rather late. I had to stay there till around 23h, while she cleaned up the store and did the books/accounting whatever its called, and my uncle went to sleep rather early cause he had to be up very early to go to the fresh market (i think its called) on tuesday, or general store delivery on wednesday.

So i was pretty much alone, watching two games usually, my uncle had a huge library of recorded games from platini, (he's french).
Just me and my father getting by, untill he met someone new 3 years later. Lots of memories.

Since he passed away almost two years ago, i prefer not to talk about that period alot.
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Good read.

Do you remember seeing much of Scirea, Cabrini and ze fabolous gang?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good read.

Do you remember seeing much of Scirea, Cabrini and ze fabolous gang?
As an 11 year old, you tend to look at the more fancy players. I saw the defence as a whole, not individuals. They were all kinda the same to me : Hard players that took no prisoners.

- - - Updated - - -

That juve defence had somewhat an aura around it. You just couldnt get trough it with the ball at your feet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)