Alex Sandro (16 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
those Vrsaljko misspellings :D
Versalico.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks like a tough fucker indeed. Wouldve been a perfect player for Badass to name himself after.

"Badass Alex Sandro" :touched:
:inter: please, don't let him ruin another player for me.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, somehow i saw him in juves shirt long ago. and thats not because he always ended at juve at football manager. its a kind of maaaaggiccc maaaggicc maaaaggggiiiiiiccccc uuuuuuuuuuu
In a forum full of weird and random posts, this one certainly caught my eye.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He looks like a tough fucker indeed. Wouldve been a perfect player for Badass to name himself after.

"Badass Alex Sandro" :touched:
100%

Badass Dybala is such an inappropriate name. Like Badass Bieber or Badass Caitlyn Jenner. I always thought Badass was about tough players or devils. @Badass Dybala , please change your name to Badass Alex Sandro and leave Dybala to the girls.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
great signing, just a trequartista away from a great mercato. we had a lot of adversity this mercato with tevez and vidal and pirlo leaving. but we have made the most out of it, all we need is a trequartista and are squad is complete

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If his contract wasn't expiring in a year he'd cost 35m - 40m easily. Talk about overpaying at this point is ridiculous :lol:

City was on our backs for him. You can't beat competition if you don't offer more.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
If his contract wasn't expiring in a year he'd cost 35m - 40m easily. Talk about overpaying at this point is ridiculous :lol:

City was on our backs for him. You can't beat competition if you don't offer more.
I read Atletico Madrid offered 30 milion for Sandro, but he already agreed with us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dybala>Salah
Mandzukic = Dzeko
Alex Sandro > Digne?
Neto > Sceznydndund
Rugani>Rudiger
Zaza>Ibarbo
Neto is much worse than Szczesny, on his day he is up there with the best Gks in the world.
Rudiger is more proven than Rugani but imo Daniele will be a better player.
Whats the most important is that they comepletly destroyed their defence, Strootman is still injured, they will still play Gervinho etc. I dont believe they can challenge us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)