Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
that's nice and all, but he is still a fancy flair LOLZILLIAN
Sorry Lion, i was praising this guy for beeing a no nonsense strong allrounded player, defensively excellent and good going forward. If he's showing trickery, its with endproduct and not fucking about.

No reason for you to make such post i'm afraid. Let the knifes drop, and lets celebrate we could capture this amazing talent.

- - - Updated - - -

those Vrsaljko misspellings :D
Have we been linked with ljko since signing Sandro ?

I mean. Licht+Caceres, technically+Pado is more then good enough still. Upgrade is offcourse always nice, but not desperately neccecary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Your girlfriend's.

You ended that poor guy's time at this forum :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Lion, i was praising this guy for beeing a no nonsense strong allrounded player, defensively excellent and good going forward. If he's showing trickery, its with endproduct and not fucking about.

No reason for you to make such post i'm afraid. Let the knifes drop, and lets celebrate we could capture this amazing talent.
One does not simply celebrate with Lion without getting trolled.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Have we been linked with ljko since signing Sandro ?

I mean. Licht+Caceres, technically+Pado is more then good enough still. Upgrade is offcourse always nice, but not desperately neccecary.
Vrsaljko won't come this season, rumours has it that Juve will get him next summer mercato... And that Juve had a hand in Sass getting him over Milan ( who were strongly linked with him at that time). The deal was always that he would eventually move to us...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vrsaljko won't come this season, rumours has it that Juve will get him next summer mercato... And that Juve had a hand in Sass getting him over Milan ( who were strongly linked with him at that time). The deal was always that he would eventually move to us...
we raid sass :lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I love that he said "when Porto went out of the champions league I was cheering for Juventus and I'm not just saying that because I signed here"

:D

Jul 13, 2010
yeah, somehow i saw him in juves shirt long ago. and thats not because he always ended at juve at football manager. its a kind of maaaaggiccc maaaggicc maaaaggggiiiiiiccccc uuuuuuuuuuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 35)