Alex Sandro (28 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
When people didn't even dream about going for a LB, I said: sign Alex Sandro. Golden opportunity. 2 months later, Marotta did it.

He's totally worth it. Athletic, strong, great defending, very fast, very good first touch, passing, crossing, finishing... he's a complete LB. Alaba level.

Position is cemented for around 7 years. You definitely pay 30M for a WC player, regardless of his position.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I wish we could have a similar RB. Fullbacks make all the difference in the top 4 clubs of today. Will follow Vrsalko, it seems it's likely we'll get him next year for 15/18M.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Welcome to Juventus!

Great signing! I think we got ourself the best LB in the world for the next years , i am not stating it just because he joined us but he is world class already with plenty of space to develop to a even better player and obviously Turin is the best place for that.

This mercatto is looking much brighter now and will possibly be greater after a CAM joins us and im most confident we will get a top one.
Now we can say we have every possible reason to trust G. Marotta , he really knows when to splash some cash and not , he is trully professional and at this point he is representing us in the right way , the Juventus way.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i was impressed by Porto in the 3-1 win against Bayeren. i knew Sandro before that match but was not a follower of them, but this match gave me the confirmation that this guy has all the tools to be one of the best at his position. guy has so many qualities it is so rare to find this days. and before any thing flashy or fancy he can actually defend and tackle like a mutherfucker. am so excited about this guy with dybala. our left flank will be such a pain in the ass for any team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
When people didn't even dream about going for a LB, I said: sign Alex Sandro. Golden opportunity. 2 months later, Marotta did it.

He's totally worth it. Athletic, strong, great defending, very fast, very good first touch, passing, crossing, finishing... he's a complete LB. Alaba level.

Position is cemented for around 7 years. You definitely pay 30M for a WC player, regardless of his position.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I wish we could have a similar RB. Fullbacks make all the difference in the top 4 clubs of today. Will follow Vrsalko, it seems it's likely we'll get him next year for 15/18M.
that's nice and all, but he is still a fancy flair LOLZILLIAN

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Love it. Looks like a really sincere kind of guy. I believe it when he says he will give 100 percent on the pitch and I feel he will bring a lot of Vidal with him.

Can never rely the media for figures, only the official announcement will make it right. The media is still fine for names but never figures.

Its a fix amount, no bonuses. If there was, we would have announced it as well like Dybala's for example. The deal breaker must have been the ability to pay it over 3 years.
Marotta even thanked Porto for allowing the deal to be carried out very smoothly.
I think we had the option to break this up with bonuses, but we chose to pay the entire amount so as to avoid Porto having any stake in a sell forward clause.

I'm very surprised by this move. And I like it. We are rich bitches. And it shows a lot of ambition. This is a top 3 or 5 LB in the world.

Now honestly I don't see where they'll get money to pay something like 20 + 10 for Draxler.
Love it. Such a big club move on the market.

I just want to point that out.

1.This player refused double wages from City, because he wanted Porto to get paid.
2. He didn't speak thrash about his former club like they are lesser than us. He was respectful to all and sounded like a real professional.

I really like him already.
True. Like I said, he's got sincerity about him.

First people complain with Marotta being unable to sign #1 targets of ours and penny pinching and now there are complaints about overpaying :lol:

I couldn't care less if it's 22m or 26m. At the end of the day we have a top class LB, still young. IMO those are very well spent Vidal's money (part of it). We had City on our backs too and it's actually the first time we've won a battle against them in years I believe.

After this summer nobody can say we're poor or penny pinching.
Exactly, anybody who berates the management deserves a negative rep because this is what ambition is all about. Saving 6m on this deal is not making a difference to anybody's life, but getting who is potentially the best Lb in a couple of years is. They also forget, that the minute he's signed, he's worth more than the 26m already. That's how this mercato works, if he's injury free and delivers on 80 percent of his touted potential. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Your girlfriend's.

IipUn3C.png
Top :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Vrsaijko-Sandro what a super pairing of full backs. Hot damn.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He just looks like a dude you just don't want to fuck with.

And goddamn if they get Vrasljko next year.

To go with Rugani? That defense is set for the next 7 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)