Alex Sandro (234 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I just want to point that out.

1.This player refused double wages from City, because he wanted Porto to get paid.
2. He didn't speak thrash about his former club like they are lesser than us. He was respectful to all and sounded like a real professional.

I really like him already.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Haddaway! Finally someone saw the resemblence and actually found out it was him. I've been trying to remember all day.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
First people complain with Marotta being unable to sign #1 targets of ours and penny pinching and now there are complaints about overpaying :lol:

I couldn't care less if it's 22m or 26m. At the end of the day we have a top class LB, still young. IMO those are very well spent Vidal's money (part of it). We had City on our backs too and it's actually the first time we've won a battle against them in years I believe.

After this summer nobody can say we're poor or penny pinching.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
so how many people have honestly seen him play and not just creaming themselves over him due to his price tag?
Mostly seen him playing in CL. I don't really follow Portuguese league (what ever it's called).

But that makes me exited enough!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I love me a player who comes for a presentation in a plain white shirt and not that hipster t-shirts of theirs. Shows the guy knows the value of place and time. Also walks like an absolute boss :tup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
icemaη;5063347 said:
I love me a player who comes for a presentation in a plain white shirt and not that hipster t-shirts of theirs. Shows the guy knows the value of place and time. Also walks like an absolute boss :tup:
Football players acting like they're some statesmanlike business people rather than stupid monkeys who run after a ball their entire life :D Really funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 212)