Alex Sandro (242 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
wow, 20 just seemed too good to be true even if he was on his last year of the contract, this is Porto we're dealing with, absolute geniuses when it comes to selling their players.
well,hope the 26 includes the bonuses, but payable in 3 years, and come on our first young potentially WC LB in like forever!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
26M? I thought it was going to be 20M?

Gee, I guess his "actual value" rose 6M in just one day!

Good job, Marotta!
Can never rely the media for figures, only the official announcement will make it right. The media is still fine for names but never figures.

wow, 20 just seemed too good to be true even if he was on his last year of the contract, this is Porto we're dealing with, absolute geniuses when it comes to selling their players.
well,hope the 26 includes the bonuses, but payable in 3 years, and come on our first young potentially WC LB in like forever!
Its a fix amount, no bonuses. If there was, we would have announced it as well like Dybala's for example. The deal breaker must have been the ability to pay it over 3 years.
Marotta even thanked Porto for allowing the deal to be carried out very smoothly.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm very surprised by this move. And I like it. We are rich bitches. And it shows a lot of ambition. This is a top 3 or 5 LB in the world.

Now honestly I don't see where they'll get money to pay something like 20 + 10 for Draxler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 218)