Alessio Secco (6 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
If they have the money, then why don't they sign players!! for the past 3-4 years milan spent the least money on new players when compared to other serie A or european big dogs. Everyone on the planet knows that they don't have enough depth in their squad and still they don't buy players....
They made it to two CL finals with more or less the same players and won one of them. They don't have a reason to change things. Things were going extremely well for them which logically means they have the right players so why change?

Remember Juve when Capello was in charge. After they won the scudetto with Capello, they bought only one big signing, Patrick Vieira. Even though we had the money we didn't waste it on players. Since things were working out for us then, we had no reason to introdce more players into the squad. It's the same with Milan, they are CL winners thus have reason to believe their squad is strong enough, therefore instead of taking risks and buying new players, they paid loads of money to maintain their current players.

This summer all will change. They have the money, they performed badly this year, they will go crazy in the transfer market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Remember Juve when Capello was in charge. After they won the scudetto with Capello, they bought only one big signing, Patrick Vieira. Even though we had the money we didn't waste it on players. Since things were working out for us then, we had no reason to introdce more players into the squad. It's the same with Milan, they are CL winners thus have reason to believe their squad is strong enough, therefore instead of taking risks and buying new players, they paid loads of money to maintain their current players.

This summer all will change. They have the money, they performed badly this year, they will go crazy in the transfer market.
I really have doubts about this, i think they'll buy 2-3 players max and with one of them being WC...I guess we have to wait and c....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i have mixed feelings towards Secco: im not entirely happy with his transfer dealings this season, with exception to Iaquinta and Sissoko.
I will reserve my final judgement on Secco after this season.. depending on which players he brings in for next season, regardless of how they perform.
Hey -- even a broken watch is right twice a day.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

conmebol

Sep 30, 2007
Meanwhile there was some bad news for Juventus, as director of sport Alessio Secco is in hospital with a fractured rib.

He was travelling in the centre of Turin when his moped was involved in a traffic accident.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)