Alessio Secco (10 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
That Secco accident wasn't exactly an accident if you feel my drift. He was actually on the verge of bagging Aguero but those jealous Inter fuckers found out and wanted Secco gone before Juve could get an Argentine to their team. God forbid he doesn't move to Inter, that would be worse than turning his back on his own country's flag.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
same goes for secco, doesn't it ?

but if we are lucky, secco will sell giovinco and chiellini in exchange for getting boumsong back or some crap like that

The fact that Moggi hired him suggests he showed some knowledge.

I don't rate Secco, but I doubt any of the other directors could do a better job.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The fact that Moggi hired him suggests he showed some knowledge.
if that was true, i guess moggi perhaps thought he could still take influence via secco, but than secco might have got a big big big stone on his head and now he thinks he really got what it takes to make transfers....

on the other side ... you always start small and could there be a lesser / smaller valued transfer than the one of boumsong ?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why?

What has Blanc done or said to make you think he could do better?

I think Blanc is a sound businessman, but I've seen nothing to suggest he knows anything about football.
which is why he could do a better job there, Ranieri making the list, and Blanc brining them, all business, you don't need to be football expert for that, thou I don't think Secco is a football expert.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think secco will issue his own dismissal from the club if it happens. i don't see him being ousted for any mistakes he's made or potentially will make in the months to come.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
06/05/2008 19:27

Hospitalised Secco Tells Juve Fans: I’ll Be Back

Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco has told the Bianconeri supporters that he will be out of hospital and back to work within days.

Secco, who replaced Luciano Moggi as the club’s transfer chief following the Calciopoli crisis in 2006, suffered a broken vertebra during a motorcycle accident last week.

He was rushed to the Cto Hospital in Turin where he underwent surgery, but the injuries he suffered were not too serious, and he has told supporters not to worry, as he will be out of hospital in a few days.

“It's going better now,” said Secco.

“In the next few days I should be leaving the hospital and getting back to work as soon as possible.

“I take the opportunity to thank all those that called me and sent me their best wishes for a prompt recovery.”

Secco has been hugely criticised for his transfer work over the past couple of years, following a string of disastrous signings, including the likes of Jean-Alain Boumsong, Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron.

Meanwhile an investigation is ongoing into the cause of Secco’s motorcycle crash.

Gianni Wilson

GOAL.COM

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
which is why he could do a better job there, Ranieri making the list, and Blanc brining them, all business, you don't need to be football expert for that, thou I don't think Secco is a football expert.
I would prefer that system.

Much closer to the British way where it is up to the manager to choose players and a director then does the negotiating.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I would prefer that system.

Much closer to the British way where it is up to the manager to choose players and a director then does the negotiating.
That's the way it should. Afterall it's the managers who make the (playing) system, or field the first eleven, and it's them who should make their system and pick the players that fits perfectly in it. If it works the other way, I mean if it the directors that bring the players, then it makes the job harder for the managers, because they have to make a news system for the players he have, the one our clubs is doing is a total disrespect to the managers, because they question the managers' football knowledge that way, which was the reason why Didier left.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006

but if we are lucky, secco will sell giovinco and chiellini in exchange for getting boumsong back or some crap like that
ha ha very funny! NOT
for starters, Boumsong joined Juve when Deschamps was in charge, which means that he requested that we sign him, so stop just blaming Secco for everything.
I admit Almiron was a mistake, as for Tiago, well i think he just needs time to settle in more, if we keep him i believe he will have a good season next season. Iaquinta has done well, as has Sali and Grygera. Nocerino has been good in patches. All in all id say he has done a fairly good job.
Im just sick of people jumping on the 'Secco sux' bandwagon.
At least theres a couple people on here like juve_red who have some sense!

David01

Aug 20, 2006

that was a real brainer wasn't it, I guess you had to think a long time about that.
some of you guys give me the shits with your constant critisism of our board
is it so hard to write something constructive for a change?
and don't give me this crap that it is about our current board as you guys were all over Capello as well back in the days. you sometimes sound like old farts thinking back at the good old days
well you did the exact same thing when Moggi was around, always cursing the board, coach or players and never writing anything positive
do you guys really need this forum to ventilate your anger?
I'll say this for the 100th time, this is not a fm game, this is the real world where it is goddamn hard to get to the top and even harder to stay there especially because everybody wants that
I know some of you do think before they post something and I apologise to them, I do not blame anyone in particular but it should be fun thinking and writing about our beloved team but sometimes all this anger just makes me sick
you guys should just chill or beat up your brother, I don't care before you post
reading these post should be fun

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
perhaps it is too hard to read the sarcastic note in there, but honestly secco did not do anything to make me believe in his quality ...

so i don't think the deal mentioned by me would be done by secco .... otherwise i also think that secco wont surprise us with a great transfercoup nobody expected

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah right, I bet all of you think you could do a batter job sitting in front of your computers. Like they say: "It is easy to be a general after the batte." And then 1st thing someone would do is to pay 20 million Euros for Gilardino instead of a great player like Amauri.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
it just sounds pathetic to think you can do a better job from behind your computer
no pressure from media and fans, no hastle with agents, players and other managers and no restrictions from something boring like wages or budgets
yeah the new Moggi is somewhere on this thread or at least he thinks he is
people grow up, there is a lot more to it then putting names on a piece of paper
all we think we know comes from biased media who's only aim it is to sell and we keep on falling for it

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah right, I bet all of you think you could do a batter job sitting in front of your computers. Like they say: "It is easy to be a general after the batte." And then 1st thing someone would do is to pay 20 million Euros for Gilardino instead of a great player like Amauri.

Gilardino was a great player at parma just as amauri is at palermo, the same thing could happen with amauri as it did with gila.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)