Alessio Secco (7 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Secco Rushed To Hospital After Motorcycle Crash
Juventus transfer guru Alessio Secco is recovering in hospital after crashing his motorcycle in Turin.

The director of football, who was promoted following Luciano Moggi’s resignation during Calciopoli, suffered a broken vertebra in the smash and he was rushed to the Cto Hospital in Turin where he underwent surgery.

It’s not believed to be serious however following the doctor’s intervention and it seems likely that he will be up and ready to go within 10 days. However, the medical staff have advised him to take a little longer before he return to work for the Bianconeri.

The cause of the accident is not yet known and there is likely to be an investigation into how it happened.

Meanwhile, Juventus will be looking to close the gap on second place Roma when they take on Siena in Tuscany.

A win for the Bianconeri and should Roma lose to Sampdoria will see the Old Lady move to within two points of the Giallorossi with just two games remaining.

Well , Hope he can Conscious for what he has done during his Hospital break , and gets a better inspiration after back to his post :D

get well soon , Secco .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
6 May 2008

Secco: «I'm better, back at work soon»

Alessio Secco is feeling better but still needs rest and relaxation. Juventus' Director of Sport fractured a vertebra in a motorcycle accident and is still in hospital, but should be going home soon.

The scare has subsided and Alessio reassured everyone: «It's going better now. In the next few days I should be leaving the hospital and getting back to work as soon as possible. I take the opportunity to thank all those that called me and sent me their best wishes for a prompt recovery».

In the period of absence before Secco gets back to his job, Managing Director Jean-Claude Blanc is covering the Director of Sport role ad interim.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why?

What has Blanc done or said to make you think he could do better?

I think Blanc is a sound businessman, but I've seen nothing to suggest he knows anything about football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)