Alessandro Matri (5 Viewers)

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
That's irrelevant because we could have purchased Pazzini at the beginning of the season. I'm no fan of his but if Marotta was a real business man, he would have put in an offer & not worried about stepping on toes. Same with Cassano in the January window, why didn't we make a move? Ignore Cassano, get Toni.
I agree with that,the problem is that Marotta isn't serious business man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hope he will find his scoring boots....srsly there is no excuse for a professional football player fucking up big chances like that....."he is nervous etc" this guy is what 26 year old? he is no little kid.....
he was decent and maybe the best option we have in attack now. but as a striker he has to score from chances like that no excuses there.....that said he has 15 more games where he can prove us his worth.
but i highly doubt we will buy both quag and him.... toni iq dp quag matri hardly looks wc to me
good luck against cagliari.....hope you score

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was also thought of as "fact" that the reason for our poor season last year was the system. Well, a year later we find ourselves using the beloved straight 4-4-2 and we aren't any better whatsoever. At the end of this season, I see Krasic becoming a scapegoat, perhaps not as much as Diego but similar criticism will appear. I just hope the board doesn't knee-jerk twice in a row.
We don't play a straight 4-4-2.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I think he'll start scoring soon, he might have missed a few sitters but he was always there for the chances! Amauri never is..

He has good positioning, he didn't score due to nervousness and was a bit unlucky but he'll recover from it

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Seems reminiscent of the way we played under Lippi, with Zambrotta taking the entire left flank giving Nedved the space to cut inside while Camo stayed on his right flank :touched:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Matri is a great player, if Amauri was still on the field he wouldn't have even touched the ball. Just let Matri integrate with Juventus. Quagliarella and Krasic didn't show their true talents in their first game either.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Forza Matri, at least he got himself into a few chances and its just a matter of time until those chances start going in.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #819
    I couldn't believe that he didn't score the one which was blocked. Apart from that, much needed improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)