Alessandro Matri (11 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
i have faith in him, i appreciate the fact that we have a young striker that has speed. But he won't save this season for us, so i expect good things from him in the next seazon if marotta will decide to sign him
Three and one penalty
MAtri is good player and I believe he will score Goals for us:D
Pazzini has scored 3 goals. 2 in regular play, 1 as a penalty.

Matri will most definitely score more than 4 goals. I'll hold you to that. :)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
i have faith in him, i appreciate the fact that we have a young striker that has speed. But he won't save this season for us, so i expect good things from him in the next seazon if marotta will decide to sign him
Three and one penalty
MAtri is good player and I believe he will score Goals for us:D
Matri being hailed as a savior and a great player :rofl: Now I have truly heard it all :lol:
Matri is a great player, he's not world class, but he's pretty damn good. I'm not saying he's a saviour but he'll help us out this season.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What's so great about him? He's average at best, tell me how he is different from other strikers in Serie A? We could play Iaquinta instead of him, I can't see a lot of difference in their quality.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Matri is world-class. Matri is great. Matri is shit. Matri is poor.

Can't you all just wait for him to get at least 4 games before you judge him?

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Gigi Riva speaks of Matri:
"Alex is a good guy, the proposal of Juve's normal that he has not refused today to a large one can not say no, everyone gains and is the turning point of his carriera.I fans here are disappointed it is obvious that not find a host without applause, as I saw the debut? well, has created opportunities and was able to expand gioco.Mi worry if he had not seen in the field, but his presence was felt. "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)