Alessandro Matri (75 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What's so great about him? He's average at best, tell me how he is different from other strikers in Serie A? We could play Iaquinta instead of him, I can't see a lot of difference in their quality.
You're kidding right. Matri and iaquinta being the same, good one.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #864
    Matri's father appeals to Cagliari fans
    Alessandro Matri returns to face the club he left last week and his father urges the Cagliari fans to be kind on the Juventus striker.

“It was his dream as a player to join a big club,”
    his father told Sky Sport Italia television.

“I hope the Cagliari fans will be generous with him tonight and not jeer, as he gave everything for the Sardinian side.

“He didn’t expect Juve, but I think the dream has been realised. His eyes spoke to everyone during his presentation Press conference. I think he is incredibly happy, because Juve are the Old Lady of Italian football.”

The move happened very quickly on transfer deadline day after President Massimo Cellino had at first insisted there would be no sale.

“On Sunday night after his game, he told me there were some negotiations. On Monday afternoon, with Cellino in Milan, we realised there was the possibility of closing the deal. He kept me updated throughout.”

http://www.football-italia.net/feb05q.html

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Matri's father appeals to Cagliari fans
    Alessandro Matri returns to face the club he left last week and his father urges the Cagliari fans to be kind on the Juventus striker.

“It was his dream as a player to join a big club,”
    his father told Sky Sport Italia television.

“I hope the Cagliari fans will be generous with him tonight and not jeer, as he gave everything for the Sardinian side.

“He didn’t expect Juve, but I think the dream has been realised. His eyes spoke to everyone during his presentation Press conference. I think he is incredibly happy, because Juve are the Old Lady of Italian football.”

The move happened very quickly on transfer deadline day after President Massimo Cellino had at first insisted there would be no sale.

“On Sunday night after his game, he told me there were some negotiations. On Monday afternoon, with Cellino in Milan, we realised there was the possibility of closing the deal. He kept me updated throughout.”

http://www.football-italia.net/feb05q.html
    I hope the cagliari fans have some respect for Matri tonight.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
    Apr 17, 2009
    Well he definitely took a big chance coming here knowing he pretty much has to play for his future with us.

Really good game tonight. Missed that chance early but more than made up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)