Alessandro Matri (11 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I wonder what will happen IF we sign Pazzini and Inter sign Matri.
Matri would score for Inter as well. Look, its easier to be considered a good signing when you come in as the third choice, but if you're suppose to be the main man its different. Look at Kharja for example, for Inter he's a great signing but for us he would have been just another mediocre signing by Marotta. The day we have some good, quality starters that are reliable we can start filling the team with players like Matri, Kharja and Pepe. Oh, btw, scratch Pepe, I don't rate that player at all.

Also, I like Matri. I just wished we would have had Dzeko and Cassano as our starters before we signed him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
His girl's so fucking sexy, the reason he's mediocre is 'cause he's saving energy so he can tap that later.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dont think you can really compare our form to Inter's at this moment in time, so comparing Pazzini and Matri is a bit silly right now.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i have faith in him, i appreciate the fact that we have a young striker that has speed. But he won't save this season for us, so i expect good things from him in the next seazon if marotta will decide to sign him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)