Alessandro Matri (68 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Second goal was so Trezeguet. Absolutely loved it. And I have a feeling, this guy's going to be more than just a pretender, like Gila and to some extent Pazzo are. Dont wanna get ahead of myself here, but Quag, Matri could be the real deal. I like this guy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Also showed good temperament to not let that first sitter hinder his game. Showed confidence in his ability to finish and thats good to see. Unlike Mr. We'llseeifitsmyfault.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He almost had too much time on that first chance, you have to hit them first time, but it made his second goal the more impressive. Amazing what a goal can do for strikers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Second goal was so Trezeguet. Absolutely loved it. And I have a feeling, this guy's going to be more than just a pretender, like Gila and to some extent Pazzo are. Dont wanna get ahead of myself here, but Quag, Matri could be the real deal. I like this guy.
Good comparison.

I really hope he doesn't fall flat now that he's had his chance to play against Cagliari. But the scary part is that even if he did, he'd still prove himself more useful than Amauri all season.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Quality performance from him today. New players always score against their old team so I just hope he keeps it up. Promising signs, it seems I may have underestimated this guy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good comparison.

I really hope he doesn't fall flat now that he's had his chance to play against Cagliari. But the scary part is that even if he did, he'd still prove himself more useful than Amauri all season.
Haha. Yea imagine, Matri has scored more goals in one game than Amauri has done in a whole year playing for two different teams. :lol:

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
He is the light edition of pipo! Try harder Matri to get the killer Instict to the top.Very good today but try harder , harder and harder in the next game with the small team of milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)