Alessandro Matri (90 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4848481 said:
random :lol: matri is better than immobile :lol2: :rofl: bonucci is better than hummels :rofl:
RUS, Matri and Immobile have identical goal/minute ratios, and Matri has a way better assist/minute ratio... Explain please.

- - - Updated - - -

All this hate for a loaned player that contributed to our resurgence. :boh:
:lol:

Peoples is crazy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
we got a player we sold to Milan for 12M 2 years ago for free and now they are paying half his salary. if he doesent play a single minute it was worth it :D

- - - Updated - - -

11/12 season

Siena Juve 0-1 (Matri)
Juve Genoa 2-2 (Matri 2 goals)
Juve Fiorentina 2-1 (Matri winning goal)
Lecce Juve 0-1 (Matri)
Juve Udinese 2-1 (Matri 2 goals)
Milan Juve 1-1 (Matri)

the guy won us 14 points directly with his goals.

he also got us back into the game scoring the 1st goal in the Napoli 3-3 away draw when we were 2-0 down. his 10th goal was Palermo 3-0 at home but that goal wasnt that important. you dont have to be a fanboy to acknowledge this guys contribution in the 2012 Scudetto
He assisted the 2nd goal against Napoli too, when we were down 3-1. He assisted the winning goal of Marchisio in the 2-1 away win over Inter also. And he assisted the away winner by Pepe against Lazio. That stretch of 6 games, he had 5 goals and 3 assists. Away matches against Napoli, Lazio, Inter. Home against Genoa, Fiorentina, Palermo.

That was the 6 game stretch that really got our side cruising that year. The first tough away matches of the year. And Matri scored or assisted in all 3.

- - - Updated - - -

A Infraction for saying he's bad? :lol: Oh my, let's infract everybody at Llorente's thread then.
Dude. I got an infraction for saying Fuck Marchisio. But not as an insult, more like an expression of frustration for his giveaway against the Viola, as in "why the fuck did you do that, Marchisio!?!" I was just too lazy to type all of it out. It was bizarre.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the new name? :D
It was time to revert back to irony. No more of this "post-irony" nonsense. I mean, Matri's back.

Plus, I've been reading Pynchon's "Against The Day" again over the last few days. I love this book. :D

Mar 9, 2006
montero :lol: 2 :lol2: red :rofl: cards :lol::lol2: in :lol2: his :rofl: whole :careeer: :lol:
never said it, i said that according to transfermarkt he has only 13 reds, not 21, a liar, but you can't except a lot from the polish people

- - - Updated - - -

There is more, Napoli > Dortmund. He even said it the season Dortmund were in the CHL final. :D
I said equal, stop lying about what i said, jesus christ, noobs misinterpret my words :lol:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4848626 said:
never said it, i said that according to transfermarkt he has only 13 reds, not 21, a liar, but you can't except a lot from the polish people
From what I remember transfermarket was your holy Bible and you defended the 'verse' accordingly. So you technically didn't say it but...

What's up with Polish people?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)