Alessandro Matri (70 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Im not sure if I agree, but that includes Matri? Finally you admit that he isen't a class player.
Of the strikers called upp lately yeah Balotelli is the best, still Di Natale is great. Yeah I agree Italy hasen't have a great striking force, a good argument for Matri :D ? 10-15 choice striker in a national team that hasen't have a great attack. Im done trying to discuss this. The numbers of his scoring is there, you even pick months to make him better. The numbers are there, If I could pick months I could even make Carrol or Heskey great, sure they have their months, but when you look at the whole picture you see it clearly, not a match, not a month, not period of months.

But let's agree that me and obviously Conte,Prandelli doesen't rate him as a big/important player. We can maby discuss this in the rookie thread later :)
its a good argument questioning Prandelli's selections, especially when retarded bastards like Aquilani, Montolivo, Astori, Ranocchia and Maggio get called up consistently too.

I never said Matri is a world-beater, simply that he isn't as shit as is being suggested in this thread these days, and reinforcing that when used properly he was an asset not a weakness.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Matri is thinking about accepting Napoli's offer however it has yet to be determined if he will accept the destination.

Quagliarella on the other hand has offers from Sunderland, West Ham and Norwich, but he asked for some time because in the last days of the transfer period something new could happen
-GDM

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Matri is thinking about accepting Napoli's offer however it has yet to be determined if he will accept the destination.

Quagliarella on the other hand has offers from Sunderland, West Ham and Norwich, but he asked for some time because in the last days of the transfer period something new could happen
-GDM

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't post gif on that. :D
This one deserves it more. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)