Alessandro Matri (10 Viewers)

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Love him as well. I've always loved players who do their best without moaning even if their abilities are limited.I think he might be useful for another season.Do not sell!

Dec 31, 2008
I don't know why but when it comes to Matri and even Quagliarella IMO, the standars for what is alot and good is lower, are people trying to be nice to them? Or are they so big fan of them that they can't face the reality :D

Matri 2011/2012 31 games 10 goals

2012/2013 22 games 8 goals
Matri was never a good goalscorer except for the 2010/11 season where he had 20 goals.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
how many goals did Matri score from Jan 2011 to Jan 2012, when he was the undisputed starting ST for Juve?
I like how you pick months to make him better, the other months? He had one good year let's give him a 5 year contract? My argument still seems valid is people trying to be nice to him? Yes he was a starter in Juventus, says more of us then of him to be honest. Last season we had without doubt one of the best goalkeepers in the world, one of the best defence, one of the best midfields, and a attack of Quagliarella,Matri,Vucinic,Giovinco,Anelka,Bendner :D. You can clearly see the attack was our weakness, the quality in the attack compared to rest of the team was very low.

I hope we have solved this problem now, Tevez,Llorente should offer us more then Matri,Quagliarella has. Vucinic should be a starter with Tevez until/if/when Llorente finds his form. Giovinco is clearly going to stay to. And Marotta wants to sell atleast one attacker or even two attackers.

It's clear that Matri/ Quagliarella is the one/ones who will go.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I like how you pick months to make him better, the other months? He had one good year let's give him a 5 year contract? My argument still seems valid is people trying to be nice to him? Yes he was a starter in Juventus, says more of us then of him to be honest. Last season we had without doubt one of the best goalkeepers in the world, one of the best defence, one of the best midfields, and a attack of Quagliarella,Matri,Vucinic,Giovinco,Anelka,Bendner :D. You can clearly see the attack was our weakness, the quality in the attack compared to rest of the team was very low.

I hope we have solved this problem now, Tevez,Llorente should offer us more then Matri,Quagliarella has. Vucinic should be a starter with Tevez until/if/when Llorente finds his form. Giovinco is clearly going to stay to. And Marotta wants to sell atleast one attacker or even two attackers.

It's clear that Matri/ Quagliarella is the one/ones who will go.
he was performing and scoring goals like a 'Juventus calibre' striker when he was the #1 guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)