Alessandro Matri (8 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think anyone truly hates him (well, maybe the Quag fanboys), but I honestly don't see him getting that many opportunities next season.

For a good offer, he should go; heck, it might even improve his chances of getting into the Italy squad fr 2014. Allegri seems to really rate him, so let's see what happens :boh:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think anyone truly hates him (well, maybe the Quag fanboys), but I honestly don't see him getting that many opportunities next season.

For a good offer, he should go; heck, it might even improve his chances of getting into the Italy squad fr 2014. Allegri seems to really rate him, so let's see what happens :boh:
He'd happily stay here as a backup without creating any hassle to the coach. He knows his role here, and he doesn't ask a lot. To make things better, he always gives his all when called upon and is effective as well.

With Llorente here and Jovetic seems to be close too, we are going to need someone with the above characteristics, and that is Matri.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don't hate on the Quag you kangaroo humping bogan.
Hey kangaroos are good fucks.

But anyway, I don't hate Quags, I just think if we sign Jovetic, his role in the team will become redundant. We need a prima punta reserve (who won't complain) for Llorente, and that man is Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

I have taken into account what you guys said, but presented with an offer of 12 million, would you sell?
Only if we are to acquire another CF with that money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)