Alessandro Matri (13 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would fuck your eyeballs before I'll see Matri leaving.

And I know this was weird to read, but fuck it.
You are seriously one weird fella. How would you propose to fuck my eyeballs though? I am just curious.

I'd love to see Matri leave, just so that you and the Pakistani terrorist in hiding can reminisce and jerk each other off to videos of Matri in a Juventus jersey, of days gone by :p

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You are seriously one weird fella. How would you propose to fuck my eyeballs though? I am just curious.

I'd love to see Matri leave, just so that you and the Pakistani terrorist in hiding can reminisce and jerk each other off to videos of Matri in a Juventus jersey, of days gone by :p
I thought that was pretty standard in Thailand.

Forza Matri!

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

Khun Dee just fucked my eyeballs with an awesome comeback.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
There is something sad with Matri leaving but with Llorente and one more top MS there is no point with him staying to play 10-12 games a year.
We need the cash and he needs to play more. But I'm thankful for his first half year when he came in Winter 2011!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)