Alessandro Matri (58 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
Dont worry. He will magically turn from an average to bad player his whole career to a great player as soon as he puts on the black and white jersey. Today doesnt count for obvious reasons.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With this I agree. Added something we lost with Quag's and Iaquinta's injuries. He could come very handy in times when Toni, Del Piero and Martinez are the other options.
Still, never was and never will be a player for the team we aim to be and the team we used to be. Players like him won't get us back there.
Probably true, but we aren't in the situation to sign those players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We'll beat what belief he has out of him in no time. 1 game I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but 2 games, he is testing my patience.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Instead of buying 2 mediocre players we could have signed one very good player.

We still have a name, we are Juventus, not Atalanta. It's still an honor to play for Juve. It's just money "issue" that you keep mentioning but you don't look at the other side. We spent too much money for flops, the same money that could have gotten us great players that we actually need.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
On what basis, Melo?
For once, he isn't always injured. Thanks Iaq!
He has scored more goals than Iaq this season. He finds himself in the position better than Iaq (being in offsides), and he missed the chances there is no way Iaquinta would score. We just saw one game of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)