Alessandro Matri (54 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Also, what I liked was, we definitely had a lot more structure to our play with him on the pitch. All we need now is a little momentum and Vieri jr. building an understanding with his new team mates and we could have a genuine goal scorer in the ranks. After two years of being Amaurified.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
His positioning was great, always there in the right place, but he wasted some, and was unlucky at other, I am optimist about this guy, subbing him off was just retarded :sergio:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
His positioning was great, always there in the right place, but he wasted some, and was unlucky at other, I am optimist about this guy, subbing him off was just retarded :sergio:
With this I agree. Added something we lost with Quag's and Iaquinta's injuries. He could come very handy in times when Toni, Del Piero and Martinez are the other options.
Still, never was and never will be a player for the team we aim to be and the team we used to be. Players like him won't get us back there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I want to see him in a game where we would counter more, seeing him Cagliari, he excells at that alot. This game Palermo lead with 2 goals and pretty much did what they did against Inter, backed down and didnt have much interest except defending their lead with numbers. Difference is we didnt have the finishing power to do what Inter did.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
With this I agree. Added something we lost with Quag's and Iaquinta's injuries. He could come very handy in times when Toni, Del Piero and Martinez are the other options.
Still, never was and never will be a player for the team we aim to be and the team we used to be. Players like him won't get us back there.
Definitely! We still need a classy striker next to Quag, DP will probably reitre, Iaquinta as a bench warmer, I would have kept Matri as a 4th striker (instead of Amauri), but for 18 Mil? No way, Total no more than 7-8 Millions..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)