Ale's Most Memorable Goal? (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He has scored many fantastic goals but the most special one for me was the goal against madrid in the 2nd leg of 2003 Champs. League (Turin)

One of the best goals i have seen in my life...what about u guys?

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
His next goal...where he will take off his shirt revealing an undershirt that reads "That's right, F*CK you too Rab!"

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Most memorable... hm...

Intercontinental Cup against River Plate, Madrid Goal in 2002-2003 UCL Semi (Hierro never recovered from that hipbreak :D), 2-0 vs Germany WC 2006, and that great FK against Inter last season.

Jul 5, 2006
ahmedz said:
He has scored many fantastic goals but the most special one for me was the goal against madrid in the 2nd leg of 2003 Champs. League (Turin)

One of the best goals i have seen in my life...what about u guys?

absolutely against real:agree:
what was a fantastic night...

JuveUltra

Sep 29, 2006
Champions league semi-final VS monacco 97/98 volley just inside the area. Volley Vs Fiorentina back in early days. Champions league goal Vs Man united where he destroys schmichel and one of there defenders. near post heal flick Vs torino

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
anyone remember his goal against mexico in wc02 ... that was a soul reviver at the moment ... damnit the koreans crushed italia after it ...

I think his most memorable goal is that volley against fiorentina in the last minute ...

+ his to heal kicks against dortmund the cl final ... and that one againtst siena ...

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
the man utd goal and monaco goal put him in a class of his own. Any goal vs Inter. and the backheel vs udinese

ooh and the parma rugby goal!! classic

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thats really a hard question, we've had lot of threads about Ale's goal. However, I can't really choose my fav one. Just like most of you I have fav oneS...

1-Freekick against Monaco
2-against Fiorentina 95
3-Backheel against Dortmund (I kept screaming for almost 30min).
4-Vs Madrid team
5-Backheel against Torino, probably one of the best goals ever in this world.
etc etc etc, I really cant remmber all of them, but he's one of the few players in this planet who really got amazing goals in his career.

Forever Capitano:pint:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
that free kick he banged in from miles outside the penaltiy area againt brescia.i think it was during the 01/02 season.i dont remember correctly though.

thats one goal that i can never ever forget.

Jul 18, 2002
The goal against Madrid...! Outplayed both Salgado & Hierro :D...!

I'll never forget the goal vs. Dortmund where we lost 3-1 :D...! Fabolous backheel...!

The goal against Monaco in 97/98...! What a strike...! Barthez didn't even notice it was in :D...!

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
this is very difficult to decide.. alex scored so many beautiful and important goals.

maybe against fiorentina 95' and real in CL semi finals 2003 were ones of his best goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)