Ale's Most Memorable Goal? (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Thats really a hard question, we've had lot of threads about Ale's goal. However, I can't really choose my fav one. Just like most of you I have fav oneS...

1-Freekick against Monaco
2-against Fiorentina 95
3-Backheel against Dortmund (I kept screaming for almost 30min).
4-Vs Madrid team
5-Backheel against Torino, probably one of the best goals ever in this world.
etc etc etc, I really cant remmber all of them, but he's one of the few players in this planet who really got amazing goals in his career.

Forever Capitano:pint:
I agree, would add.. The flying kick against Piacenza.
His goal against Dortmund in the CL in 96 when he curled the ball from the edge of the box.
Goal against ManU after 40s from starting the game in old traford.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ahmedz said:
He has scored many fantastic goals but the most special one for me was the goal against madrid in the 2nd leg of 2003 Champs. League (Turin)

One of the best goals i have seen in my life...what about u guys?
for me too. for italy against mexico.
Memorable and best are two differnet things. His best goal is the backheel against Torino.

Sep 1, 2002
One he scored in the world cup a few years back, when he took the ball from the center circle and belted it into the back of the net.

Repeat thread though, isn't it?
There is already an Ol' Lovely Eyes thread in the players section for worship.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #49
    bianconero said:
    One he scored in the world cup a few years back, when he took the ball from the center circle and belted it into the back of the net.

I think that goal was in Euro 2000 against Sweden...

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    I can't remember which FK against rangers ppl are talking about...Does any1 have a foto/vid of that goal???? Or was it Celtic...the one when Juve are playing in the black strip...that FK???

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
    boekhorst said:
    i think when he scored on world cup semifinal against germany ... he will always remember that ...
    Forever and ever. It was amazing, he was the only one with the bollocks to run the whole pitch and kick it behind Lehmann so fantastic!

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    I think the most beautiful is the one against Fiorentina in 94. The efect he does on the ball is not human

The most memorable is the one against Germany in the world cup and playing for juve the goal to Inter in san siro is a goal made for a chosen one

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    bianconero said:

you del piero fanatics make me sick, inventing goals he didn't even score :disagree: :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    ahmedz said:
    I can't remember which FK against rangers ppl are talking about...Does any1 have a foto/vid of that goal???? Or was it Celtic...the one when Juve are playing in the black strip...that FK???
    no, it is the one on the left hand side of the pitch, it was an incredible angle to shoot from

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    Juventico said:
    Most memorable... hm...

Intercontinental Cup against River Plate, Madrid Goal in 2002-2003 UCL Semi (Hierro never recovered from that hipbreak :D), 2-0 vs Germany WC 2006, and that great FK against Inter last season.
    This is surely the best list here. The only one missing is the one against Fiorentina...1994 I think it was. He was young and he scored the winning goal..it represented the Scudetto, if I'm not wrong

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    Il Re said:
    no, it is the one on the left hand side of the pitch, it was an incredible angle to shoot from
    still doesn't ring a bell...any1 got a pic?

ĵџvє_вãвγ

Earth Intruder
    Jul 5, 2006
    Omair said:
    anyone remember his goal against mexico in wc02 ... that was a soul reviver at the moment ... damnit the koreans crushed italia after it ...

I think his most memorable goal is that volley against fiorentina in the last minute ...

+ his to heal kicks against dortmund the cl final ... and that one againtst siena ...

against mexico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)