Ale's Most Memorable Goal? (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i cant believe no1 has mentioned this one:

against Bari in the San Nicola, his first goal after his terrible knee injury, the sheer emotion from him and the rest of the team when he did a Maradona physco celebration.

also vs fiorentina in the old days, man utd away, the great goals against dortmund.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Ya, FK goal vs Inter to give Juve a 2-1 lead. Inter management were talking shite in the lead up to it, about fairness, etc (Mancini's famous early warning to Moggi).

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
Dortmund Final 1997 ''The Backheel'' I know we lost but that goal was worthy of winning any final, and to do it on such a big stage made me vote for it.
i m with u 100% best one for me

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh so many, any goal against binter is memorable, but i think 1 i certainly remember well was his 1 against madrid where he dazed 2 madrid defenders and twated it passed cassilas, then slid on both knees, with psycho eyes

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Juventico said:
Most memorable... hm...

Intercontinental Cup against River Plate, Madrid Goal in 2002-2003 UCL Semi (Hierro never recovered from that hipbreak :D), 2-0 vs Germany WC 2006, and that great FK against Inter last season.
exactly like me :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
goal against real madrid was class
free kick v rangers in the cl
best has to be the goal v fiorentina though...sheer genius

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Bozi said:
goal against real madrid was class
free kick v rangers in the cl
best has to be the goal v fiorentina though...sheer genius
was that the one which was on the left side of the pitch just out side the box, almost near the corner flag, and he curled it in the top right?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Il Re said:
was that the one which was on the left side of the pitch just out side the box, almost near the corner flag, and he curled it in the top right?
you know it...:agree: top quality

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Il Re said:
the way you say how the goal was makes me feel hungry to see it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)