Alert: Capello wants to destroy Juve!!! (5 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

Capello clears Juventus selection.

Fabio Capello has on his 1st day at his new club Juventus, directly told Juve what he wants.
The five players that had regular 1st team under Marcello Lippi, the new coach doesn't sees a future with them at the club.
Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Pessotto, Nicola Legrottaglie and Enzo Maresca must search for a new club.
Capello thinks that David Trezeguet would be moving to Barcelona.
If you ask the Italian Press, Vieri and Ibrahimovic could replace Trezeguet.
Vieri could get to Juve in a trade with Di Vaio.
If this is true.....

Thank you Capello.... The start i had hoped you would bring

Happy, happy , happy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Romano

May 22, 2004
I also don't agree but the website is called in dutch : Football International.
And there wern't any any rumours on the website, only things that are 99,9% true are set on the site.
Lets hope the 0,1% is that Maresca stays and that Legro gets another chance...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Okay, I will register there!

btw. I can read and understand most of that stuff, but your language is simply too funny :LOL:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The Source :
www.vi.nl
Sorry guys you must be a member and its a Dutch website.
No fake on the website, no rumours, most of all 99,9% true.
I'm Dutch too, and i've never rated the VI site. That article is obviously a false translation as Mark77 stated before.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now, here's something to think about in regards to Maresca.

Lippi obviously never thought that much of him, or else he would have played a lot more than he did.

If this is true regarding Cappello's feelings towards him, then someone please tell me how its possible that two of the greatest coaches in the last ten years in Serie A both think very little of him.

Are they idiots, and Juventus fans are right? Or is it the reality that Maresca is the closest thing that Juve has in a young star, and we might be over-rating this guy because he's the best young player in the system.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Capello haalt bezem door selectie Juventus

1/6/2004 10:01

Fabio Capello heeft op zijn eerste dag bij zijn nieuwe club Juventus direct duidelijkheid verschaft. In vijf spelers die onder Marcello Lippi vaak speelden, ziet de nieuwe coach geen toekomst. Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Pessotto, Nicola Legrottaglie en Enzo Maresca moeten daarom op zoek naar een andere club.
Capello vreest verder dat David Trezeguet vertrekt naar Barcelona. Volgens de Italiaanse pers zouden Christian Vieri en Zlatan Ibrahimovic in beeld zijn om het vertrek van Trezeguet op te vangen. Vieri zou mogelijk gehaald kunnen worden in een ruil met Di Vaio.

Translation :

Capello clears Juventus selection.

Fabio Capello has on his 1st day at his new club Juventus, directly told Juve what he wants.
The five players that had regular 1st team under Marcello Lippi, the new coach doesn't sees a future with them at the club.
Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Pessotto, Nicola Legrottaglie and Enzo Maresca must search for a new club.
Capello thinks that David Trezeguet would be moving to Barcelona.
If you ask the Italian Press, Vieri and Ibrahimovic could replace Trezeguet.
Vieri could get to Juve in a trade with Di Vaio.
this doesn't sound the best to me...
i am deeply worried what the hell capello plans to do with our team...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
wohoo Legro's out :party: :drunk:
I thought the same!

About Maresca, it'll be a shame to let him go and see him become an awesome player in another team. But he can also go and suck. Im not really sure about him. He does have talent, because he showed it the five or six games he played this season, but maybe we're overrating him because he was one of the few good players we had this season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Whats wrong with you Gobbi's?? you want to keep those sacs of sh*t you call players?? If Capello WANTED to keep them THEN I would worry...
Di Vaio, Pessotto, Legro? They are a dime a dozen in Italy and clearly showed they are not made to play for a big team like Juve. Thuram: he is the only player of the under-performers who has some $$ value left...if you want to buy you need money. Thuram would bring some much needed $$ unless you want to sell Nedved??
Maresca...I don't believe it...but he is good bait to pick up something big.

You think you are going to get better with the same players as last season?! Did you forget about the state of your defense? With your performances last season you were very lucky to finish 3rd thanks to the even more miserable season of Inter and Lazio.
Did you think Capello would take the team by the reigns and keep the same sqaud that lost to Inter twice and 4-0 to Rome last season?? If you want a competitive team you have to say good-bye to "friends" whether it be Conte, Thuram or maybe someone bigger.

P.S. Maresca the best player last season??? First off he barely played secondly PLEASE what an insult to Zambrotta.
Amen to that Gimli ;)

what us aid is true... thram could be sold with a higher price than the others...while divaio and pesso are not essential...
I would like to keep Maresca thou... he can be very usefull.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How come Capello wants legro out , when last year he was going after him , legro almost joined capello last year !

anyhow if this is true , then i think roma send Capello to destroy us :p:p , it was all planed !:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)