Alert: Capello wants to destroy Juve!!! (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I also doubt it...

I heard Capello said he actually wanted to keep Maresca at Torino. I don't recall him saying anything about Legro and Pessotto, as for Thuram and DV, I think he wants Moggi to start taking bids for them.

But I agree, Thuram has had just one bad season, but the entire team had!

Romano

May 22, 2004
I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys.
Tudor is a GREAT player to me....
Altrough there aren't many GREAT players in Croatia... :S

Jul 28, 2002
he was a great player before he started playing in midfield, but he is alaso very very injury prone, he is only 100% fit for a week , then he is injured again. Id gladly keep him if he regained som econsistant fitness.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Destroy the team my ass

look the players he supposedly wants to get rid of -

Lilian Thuram - Old...very old. We Might as well sell him now while some clubs still want him

Marco Di Vaio - Tons of better replacements out there

Gianluca Pessotto - Old war horse. Time to replace him

Nicola Legrottaglie - was horrendous last season

and Enzo Maresca - the only player on the list who shouldn't be sold.

Capello clearly wants to rebuild the team ground up.

And he can't just go about "destroying" Juve. He is just the coach and not the owner of the club.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Oh yes, and I saw Elvis...
I ran into him in Las Vegas a couple of months ago. He was hanging out with Jim Morrisson and Tupac.

He told me to send you his regards.:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Destroy the team my ass

look the players he supposedly wants to get rid of -

Lilian Thuram - Old...very old. We Might as well sell him now while some clubs still want him

A players reputation can still warrant something on the transfer market even after he's past his prime. They better strike while the Iron is hot.

Marco Di Vaio - Tons of better replacements out there
Let's just hope they don't shell out another 21 million for a sub again.

Gianluca Pessotto - Old war horse. Time to replace him
He should retire and become part of the orginization, he just doesn't have it anymore

Nicola Legrottaglie - was horrendous last season
If any other coach BESIDES Cappello was hired, then you would be sure that Legro would have been shown the door. He gets a free pass for one more year.

and Enzo Maresca - the only player on the list who shouldn't be sold.

I believe he's already told Moggi to take him off the transfer list, and to stop trying to sell him

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
good job capello... maresca.. Finally someone from the club wants him to stay... about tudor.. SELL HIM!!

di vaio... hmmm IF we get nice money for him, then sell him, if not, he should stay. NICE sub imo!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Negative Negative Negative...

If this is what's goin on , on capello's head , then he should Get his ass out!!

1st , why legro ?? i repeat AGAIN and AGAIN , Legro has just had his 1st season with JUVE .... 1season aint enough to show your capabilities...Remmber davids?? so no to legro , he should remain with us !

2nd with pessoto , is the only player we can always depend on as subs ... he is always ready ,although he is getting older... so as subs he should remain..

about thuram: he also had 1 bad season between all the season he had with juve... so i can't understand whats going on !!

about MARESCA : it always hurts when u see that Juve are ready to sell him or to loan him !!

if this is all true what capello is doing , then i ask him to LEAV US!

Jul 28, 2002
pessotto clearly past it, merely a sub for biri, who is a sub anyway.

DYO, should give him a starting chance, but it would be a huge risk to rely on him again.

Ezno, nuff said about him, keep him or else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)