Alert: Capello wants to destroy Juve!!! (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Capello haalt bezem door selectie Juventus

Translation :

Capello clears Juventus selection.

Fabio Capello has on his 1st day at his new club Juventus, directly told Juve what he wants.
The five players that had regular 1st team under Marcello Lippi, the new coach doesn't sees a future with them at the club.
Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Pessotto, Nicola Legrottaglie and Enzo Maresca must search for a new club.
Capello thinks that David Trezeguet would be moving to Barcelona.
If you ask the Italian Press, Vieri and Ibrahimovic could replace Trezeguet.
Vieri could get to Juve in a trade with Di Vaio.
Is this from that Dutch web site?

Damn... I get lost in these multiple threads... I saw this info in another thread yesterday.

Just couple of days ago another rumor said that Di Vaio and Tudor whould be sold.

Fabio... would you be so kind to make an official statement? Why hide your plans?

Aug 1, 2003
I think Thuram should stay (well it's a 50-50 situation.. either way I think it'll do us good); Legro and Maresca must stay too.

And yes, TREZ must stay. Vieri? :wallbang:

And I'm sure Capello won't reveal his plans or anything, so hopefully this isn't true.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think Thuram should stay for at least long enough to teach Mexes and Squillaci the art of defending, and maybe then we can still get a decent price for him

:rofl:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
that's right. we don't have to sell thuram. we really need him, and with 1 or 2 young defenders we would have really solid defence, both youth and experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)