Alert: Capello wants to destroy Juve!!! (3 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
roma fans (and even non-roma fans) are branding capello coward. coz he left w/o saying a word, and he once sed that he wud never coach milan or juve if he leaves roma.

and what pisses me off is that everybody, i mean everybody is wishing he wud flop at juve......and roma wud beat the shit out of us when we meet them next season :down: :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
roma fans (and even non-roma fans) are branding capello coward. coz he left w/o saying a word, and he once sed that he wud never coach milan or juve if he leaves roma.

and what pisses me off is that everybody, i mean everybody is wishing he wud flop at juve......and roma wud beat the shit out of us when we meet them next season :down: :fero:
i dun blame them.. they are afraid.... they are verry afraid..:devil:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
I think Capello wants to terminate Juventus, he shows the door to some players, the players are:

Lilian Thuram,
Marco Di Vaio,
Gianluca Pessotto,
Nicola Legrottaglie
and Enzo Maresca

So Why Thuram and Maresca??? And why not Ferrara and Monetero. What the f(u)ck does he wants from us, Maresca was our best player of last season and Thuram is the one of the best player of the world. Legro is also not that bad, he is young and he needed some time to adopt, I am sure he will do it mutch better next year.

Capello is stupid and he is still our enemy nr. one!
Whats wrong with you Gobbi's?? you want to keep those sacs of sh*t you call players?? If Capello WANTED to keep them THEN I would worry...
Di Vaio, Pessotto, Legro? They are a dime a dozen in Italy and clearly showed they are not made to play for a big team like Juve. Thuram: he is the only player of the under-performers who has some $$ value left...if you want to buy you need money. Thuram would bring some much needed $$ unless you want to sell Nedved??
Maresca...I don't believe it...but he is good bait to pick up something big.

You think you are going to get better with the same players as last season?! Did you forget about the state of your defense? With your performances last season you were very lucky to finish 3rd thanks to the even more miserable season of Inter and Lazio.
Did you think Capello would take the team by the reigns and keep the same sqaud that lost to Inter twice and 4-0 to Rome last season?? If you want a competitive team you have to say good-bye to "friends" whether it be Conte, Thuram or maybe someone bigger.

P.S. Maresca the best player last season??? First off he barely played secondly PLEASE what an insult to Zambrotta.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For the record, I do hope Capello shakes a few things up in the lineup. Some players need to feel the axe is near if they don't earn their spots, and there's some definite housecleaning needed after last season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Problem is, what is Juve's definition of housecleaning?

Will it be a youth movement, and bringing in young hopefuls not only for the present but the future?

Will it be a combination of veterans and young players, to secure us for the here and now as well as the future?

Or, will it be what I, unfortuantely, have a feeling it will be, which is getting the likes of Vieri, Cannavaro, Emerson, et al, and replacing veterans who are at or past their prime, with new veterans who are at or past their prime.

Option #3 concerns me.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tomer ] ++
New Juventus coach Fabio Capello will begin his clearout by inviting offers for senior players Igo Tudor, Marco Di Vaio and Lilian Thuram.
Capello has also told GM Luciano Moggi to stop hawking midfielder Enzo Maresca to interested clubs as he wants to keep him next season.

Thuram has attracted approaches from Real Madrid and Arsenal since the end of the season, while Tudor is being linked with Feyenoord and Ajax.

Di Vaio is interesting Newcastle United, but has also been recommended to Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard by Parma chief Arrigo Sacchi.

tribalfootball'

:cheesy:
at least capello wants maresca and lets hope he will give him a better chance than lippi did

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
I don't think Legro will go. He has the potential
And don't forget that Roma were very close to signing him last year, that means Capello must like him...

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
I think Capello wants to terminate Juventus, he shows the door to some players, the players are:

Lilian Thuram,
Marco Di Vaio,
Gianluca Pessotto,
Nicola Legrottaglie
and Enzo Maresca

So Why Thuram and Maresca??? And why not Ferrara and Monetero. What the f(u)ck does he wants from us, Maresca was our best player of last season and Thuram is the one of the best player of the world. Legro is also not that bad, he is young and he needed some time to adopt, I am sure he will do it mutch better next year.

Capello is stupid and he is still our enemy nr. one!
Agree with him except for Divaio

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Tribal football is probably the most unreliable source on the internet. It is full of shit. I dunno why people bother going to it.

Jun 1, 2004
I live just a few block from the Croatian training camp. I always look at their trainings. And I can say Tudor is very good and hardworking he alwas gives his best in traning so i think we shouldn't sell him.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Capello haalt bezem door selectie Juventus

1/6/2004 10:01

Fabio Capello heeft op zijn eerste dag bij zijn nieuwe club Juventus direct duidelijkheid verschaft. In vijf spelers die onder Marcello Lippi vaak speelden, ziet de nieuwe coach geen toekomst. Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Pessotto, Nicola Legrottaglie en Enzo Maresca moeten daarom op zoek naar een andere club.
Capello vreest verder dat David Trezeguet vertrekt naar Barcelona. Volgens de Italiaanse pers zouden Christian Vieri en Zlatan Ibrahimovic in beeld zijn om het vertrek van Trezeguet op te vangen. Vieri zou mogelijk gehaald kunnen worden in een ruil met Di Vaio.

Translation :

Capello clears Juventus selection.

Fabio Capello has on his 1st day at his new club Juventus, directly told Juve what he wants.
The five players that had regular 1st team under Marcello Lippi, the new coach doesn't sees a future with them at the club.
Lilian Thuram, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Pessotto, Nicola Legrottaglie and Enzo Maresca must search for a new club.
Capello thinks that David Trezeguet would be moving to Barcelona.
If you ask the Italian Press, Vieri and Ibrahimovic could replace Trezeguet.
Vieri could get to Juve in a trade with Di Vaio.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whats this shite about Maresca? I just read something somewhere saying that Capello told Moggi NOT to sell Enzo. All this stuff is junk.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's the same article I read in Italian and Maresca is WANTED by Capello. Even Legrottaglie should stay. He wanted him last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)